Chapter 3

Harry was in a dark room. 

There was no source of light in that room. There were no windows, no doors, not anything or anyone. Harry tried to find the escape of that room, but he just couldn't. He started to hear someone yelping for help. He listened very carefully to it. It was him yelping for help. Harry was utterly confused at the moment. He followed his voice, but he just kept walking and walking, until he saw some figure and he exactly knew what figure that was. His eyes met with figure's eye and then Harry started running away. He heard some footsteps following him, but he didn't have the courage to look back, because he knew he was following him. He just kept running and then suddenly he fell down. The figure reached Harry and said, "Aha, Ready Princess?" 

Harry woke up screaming. He just had the worst nightmare. He was feeling restless and he started taking very quick breaths. He felt an feeling that needles were pinching him all over his body. He felt like he was going to die. His throat was completely dried. He knew that he was now having a panic attack. He just couldn't calm down. He started walking around his room. There was no water in his room. He looked around for his inhaler. He finally found his inhaler lying in the top cabinet of his personal bathroom. He used the inhaler and felt a bit relieved. But still he was feeling restless. He decided to go out for a walk to calm down a bit. He grabbed his phone, put on his i-watch and went outside. It was 1 in the morning, there was barely anyone on the streets. It was easy for him to sneak out of his house. There was a back door at his house which opened from a passcode and Harry stole the passcode from his mother's phone, a few months ago. So, it was really easy for him to sneak out. He didn't know where he was going, it's like, his mind wasn't in charge of his movements, but his legs were.

It has been 30 minutes since Harry had been just walking. He felt way better now. He saw a park nearby and went inside to sit and...... to just sit. He saw a bench and sat. He kept looking at the sky. It was beautiful. The stars were twinkling and the clouds were just complimenting the sky. The moon was full and bright. Harry just wanted to fly up there and stay there forever. He wanted to feel free. He was lost in the beauty of the sky, that's why he didn't hear Louis approaching him and sitting beside him. He still wasn't aware of Louis' presence, until Louis said, "Lost in the sky? Styles?" Harry was taken aback from this sudden disturbance. He flinched away at Louis' voice and Louis seemed to notice that. 

"Umm. Sorry. What did you say?" Harry asked.

"It doesn't matter." Louis said with a smirk. "What are you doing here at this unholy hour?" 

"Just wanted some fresh air." Harry replied. 

"Okay. Do you live nearby?" Louis asked.

"No, not really. Just wanted to be away from home for a bit. That's it."

Louis just nodded. 

"Do you come here often?" Harry asked him. 

"depends on who is asking. Well, for you, yes I do. It feels nice to just be here at night and look at the amazing sky."

"yeah that's true." Harry said with a smile. 

There was then silence, a comfortable one, until Harry broke it by saying, 

"Louis, do you ever feel like that you don't belong here? That you just want to fly away from all your problems and never come back."

Louis was now just staring at Harry' face. He was not expecting this. He first thought to be mean but then he just couldn't gather the nerves to be so. So, he just said,

"Yes, I do feel like that sometimes. That I don't belong here. scratch that. I feel like I don't belong here, every second of every single day." Harry was now staring at Louis face. He then continued, "I just want to be somewhere, where I can be myself. Someplace that I don't have to be fake. somewhere, where I can express how I truly feel." Harry was now holding back some tears. Louis then asked Harry,