20 Space

Streets are bustling and people are moving back and forth. Looking at this scene of noisy classmates and frustrated teachers Ling Qin felt gloomy. Thinking that in just a month the whole world was going to end got him feeling depressed and ruined his mood.

Four months had passed since his parents got married, four months of joy and happiness as well as four months less of the little that they already had left before the world erupted into madness.

During this time Ling Qin had not been idle . He had speeded up his buying of resources and seeds. Everything that he would need during the apocalypse was bought and those that would not be needed would be dispersed such as money. Ling Qin had drained out all his money on resources not leaving a little bit. In a months time it would all be useless anyway so what was the point of keeping it and if the apocalypse did not start as planned then he couldn't say he would have lost much. He was only six years old so he could afford to lose it all since he had time to regain it. Plus all that money couldn't be said to his, most of it was earned by bidding and buying stocks based on his memory of what would occur in the future. He could be said to have profited from  living once. Unfortunately for him his knowledge of the future economic development was only until a month later since that was the last time the world still operated normally.

Now that he had finished buying everything the only thing left was moving to a safer house or if they can't then to reinforce their house. Problem was he did not know how to approach the subject. How was he supposed to tell his parents that the apocalypse was coming without being treated as if he was playing. How was he supposed to convince them that everything he said was true, convince them to move and to spend all their money on supplies. This was clearly and impossible task. Plus he was almost 100% sure his mom wouldn't believe him if he said he was reborn from the past. I mean who would ?!

"Aghh this is frustrating" Ling Qin grumbled as he pulled at his hair.

Another thing that Ling Qin found more frustrating was the fact that he knew what was the cause of the apocalypse but did not have the ability to stop it. Even his father with his high position in the military and his grandfather with his high position in the business world wouldn't be able to stop it. Heck nobody could stop this! Preparing was all one could do.

In about three weeks time the entire country along with various countries all across the globe will be placed under lockdown. Reason? Alien attack. A group of aliens later named Ganria arrived on Earth during that period of time. They were five to be exact, four small and one large. All in different locations but all headed towards one destination ,Mount Fuji Japan. At first the entire planet was on alert and under panic because these creatures were attacking cities as they moved forward. At that time all the countries in the world stood together under one banner to protect the planet from Invaders. To protect their home. Everything else was put aside. The battle lasted for a week but with it's intensity one would think it lasted for at least a month. It was a tough battle . They managed to kill the four smaller ones but as for the biggest, the leader, they were not so lucky. And once you can't eradicate your opponent you lose. That's what happened we lost. The beast reached it's destination and once it had, the world was over! Earth lost and the apocalypse began. At first no one knew what happened. All we did know was that the sky had turned dark, the sun disappeared, communication was cut off and 70% of the population just dropped dead while the rest were plagued with high fevers and collapsed. Only to awaken two days later with the world in Coase. Of the 30% some awoke with abilities and some ordinary. As for that 70%, heh they woke up too. Just not as people but as zombies.

It was only after a few years of research that we finally found out what was the cause. Turned out that Ganria blood reacted extremely violently with rare elements and Mount Fuji just happened to be one rich in it. Mount Fuji is an active volcano and a geological pressure point, a very rich volcano. According to research, on a blood to mass ratio of the blood of the Ganria, the reaction of the blood and elements caused a cascade event igniting the ring of fire around the Pacific rim. Billions of tons of toxic gas and ash spilt into the atmosphere wiping out most life. It was supposed to be all life, but I guess we we're lucky . As for the abilities those were triggered by the remaining Ganria blood in the air. Guess it saved us, probably by accident though.