35.The last run

Later that day Ling Qin was in his room seated by his desk facing his laptop while listening to a man making a report on the other end of the call. The laptop screen displayed Ling Qin's new game 'The Last Run' that was just about to launch 5 minutes from now at five o'clock.

"Boss everything has been prepared. All the servers are operating well, everyone that needs to be here at headquarters is here and we have finished with the necessary advertisements and announcements. There is currently a large number of people watching the live broadcast so I'm pretty sure that we are going to have a very successful launch." The man on the other side said excitedly

"Mhm, just pay attention and make sure that nothing goes wrong" Ling Qin commented lightly "Oh right don't stop the advertisements once the game is launched. Try your best to let the game reach an even bigger audience. I want it to be a big hit everywhere in the country. This upcoming period is the best time so there better be no mistakes."

"Got it boss. Don't worry we've got everything under control!" the man responded

"Good! I've got other things to do I'll call you later" Ling Qin said before he ended the call.

He then entered into his contacts and looked for the name Bear. Once found he immediately called the other. The phone rang for a few seconds before a cheerful voice came from the other end

"Qin!" Blake's loud voice made its presence known

"Hi Blake have you already settled down?" Ling Qin inquired.

"Yep we arrived in the capital around 10 am so we've had plenty of time to settle down at my grandparents house." Blake replied

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm in my room waiting for that game of yours to launch so I can download it " Blake replied

"I thought you forgot." ling Qin commented lightly

"How could I ?! This is the very first time you are interested in a game so of course I'll remember!" Blake responded "Oh the game is starting!"

"Hm let's start then." Qin said placing his phone down on the table after putting it on speaker mode.

"Alright !"

Once the game began both Ling Qin and Blake went on to read the introduction.

The screen darkened for a bit before a world map appeared. With the appearance of the world map a line of words burst out arranging themselves in the middle of screen. The words read "On this day, April 5th, They appeared and the end of the world came with them!"

The next second the image of the map began to shake and thirteen circles glowing a bright blue light began to form all over the world.

These circles represented the portals the Ganria used to enter the planet. With their appearance, the world began to shake, earthquakes began to happen, tsunamis and floods occurred and volcanoes began to erupt. Everything happened at once not giving people anytime to react.

After showing the scene of the Ganria's appearance the scene displayed on the screen changed again and showed one of the world's armies fighting together to destroy the creatures as well as the final ending of the battle and eruption of the Pacific rim.

Once that was over the scene changed once again but this time with Ling Qin's character that he had to design appearing in a bedroom. He quickly chose one of the primary characters available and chose not to customise. He planned to do that later on.

Once he chose his character his first main mission of gathering supplies was then issued followed by the the side mission of killing 20 zombies.

"Wow the graphics of this game are awesome!" Blake's voice came through the phone