32 Final list

Walking down the streets of Mulberry park, one of A cities best residential areas one could see beautiful villas lined up . Each villa was different but similar.

Plants were so vibrant because of the great care they received. Lush trees could be seen in every yard and flowers in every garden.

Walking past the park except for its abundance in vegetation quite a number of animals could be seen. Kids played with dogs while adults watched or walked them.

Cats could be spotted every once in a while roaming the streets or lying on park benches bathing in the sun. Such a beautiful picture and such a great environment.

No one would think that this place would become such a death zone in just a months time.

Walking down the streets of Mulberry park was a mother and son .

The mother and son were of course Emilia and Qin who were returning home from Blake's house.

"So how was the sleepover, did you have fun?" Emilia asked Ling Qin smiling

"It was fun" Ling Qin responded

"Oh what were you boys doing?'' Emilia asked him as she swung his arm back and forth

"Nothing much we just played some computer games, board games watched some movies did a little craft and since I got there when it was still bright uncle Russel played some soccer with us."

"He did?" Emilia asked shocked

"Ya I was surprised too but he did and it was crazy fun. That idiot Blake also started playing with water and got us all wet . That was when aunt Kristy called us back inside and we had to play indoors."

"Well it seems like you had a great time, thats good"Emilia chuckled

''Do you want a dog?"Emilia asked quite suddenly

"What, No!" Ling Qin quickly responded after he caught himself

"Really?, I saw you looking at them as we were walking. If you really want one just say it mommy can still afford to raise one." Emilia smiled at Ling Qin looking at him after she took a glimpse at the park opposite them full of dogs

"There's no need, dogs are too troublesome." Ling Qin replied quickly removing his eyes from the dogs. The end time was coming in just a few days , where could he possibly get the time for a dog.

"No their not dogs are quite easy to raise compared to other pets and he can be your companion I think it's a great idea!" Emilia clapped her hands seeming ready to run  off and buy a dog that instant.

"Mom no its...." Ling Qin began but he was promptly stopped by Emilia who began talking again.

"You don't have to worry about what will happen when the end times come. That's for me and your dad to worry about. And as for you I want you to continue living your life happily and to its fullest so don't always try to be considerate for us mom and dad can manage. My baby just needs to be happy and cheerful and full of life you can even be wilfull at times I don't mind"  Emilia said in a light tone with a smile on her face at the end looking her son right in the eyes

"Mom you...?" Ling Qin starred at his mother with eyes open wide and his jaw hanging down

"Im reborn too as you can see and your dad told me that you were as well"  Emilia smiled brightly at him "What dont you think its cool, a family of rebonists ."

"Hm, seems I guessed right" Ling Qin bobbed his head before he continued walking.

"Hey what did you guess right?" Emilia moved to catch up with him which wasnt too hard seeing as how Qin was still a child .