29 Need to talk

Ding dong
Ling Qin rang the doorbell of Blakes house once he got there.

A few seconds later Ling Qin heard footsteps before he saw the door being opened the next second.

"Hey Qinqin your here" aunt Kristy enthusiastically greeted .

"Aunty" Ling Qin called out

"Oh come in quickly" she said ushering him in

"Aunty here" Ling Qin stretched out his hand that was holding a basket containing some fruits. Earlier as he was about to reach he realised that he did not bring anything with him so he made sure that he was completely out of site from any prying eyes before he took out a basket of fruits from the space.

"Ah you didn't have to bring anything. Why you acting like we're strangers, bringing gifts with you when you visit huh?! With our relationship there is no need for such"Aunt kristy chided him lightly

"Of course I know that . It's just that my dad brought this back with him from a farm he visited a few days ago for work and seeing how delicious they were I wanted to bring some for aunty."

"Oh...aren't you just a sweet little fella" she said squeezing Ling Qin's cheeks and ushering him into the house. Once he was inside she closed the door and headed towards the kitchen. She placed the basket on the Kitchen counter before she turned to face him. "I heard from Blake that you guys are moving soon ?" She asked him .

"Ya my mom got a job in S city so We are moving there" Ling Qin responded

"Well that's too bad" she sighed "but don't worry I'll bring Blake to come visit you often.  And you best come visit too" she said seeing that he was down, she rubbed his head and continued "Hey don't be sad so what if you move that doesn't mean we won't see each other again ."

"Ya you're right" Ling Qin gave her a small smile

"Ok you head on up Blake should be waiting for you in his room. I'll call you guys down when its dinner time"

"Ok" Ling Qin responded as he headed upstairs
.....
"Im back" Emilia called out as she entered. She arrived home thirty minutes after Ling Qin left to head over to Blake's house.

After putting down the box of things she brought back from work with her as well as taking off her shoes and placing her bag down She headed upstairs. 

Once there Emilia heard a sound from Ling Qin's bedroom so she headed there. Standing at the door and looking in Emilia could immediately see Ling Xiao sitting among a pile of clothes and packing  them in the suitcase.

"Hey" Emilia greeted him while giving him a hug from behind.

"Hi" Ling Xiao greeted her reaching for her hand

"Where's Qinqin?" Emilia asked.

Knowing her son, he wouldn't leave his work for others to do.

"He went over to Blake's house for a sleepover.  Figured he would want to spend some time with his friend before we move." Ling Xiao responded bringing her to sit in front of him.

"Oh that's probably a good idea. He should spend more time with his friend."Emilia was silent for a little while before she raised her head and asked Ling Xiao

"Do you think I made the right decision, You know forcing us to move so suddenly."

" I think you did make the right decision" Ling Xiao said quickly reassuring her.

"Ya,I mean , Its not like you want to break Ling Qin and his friends apart but sometimes people have got to make difficult decisions which they may not like but is still something they need to do faced with certain circumstances and what you did was making a hard decision that would be beneficial to the growth of us all as a family so i don't think you made the wrong decision."