First meeting

The cool breeze was kissing my cheeks as I was playing my guitar sitting near my opened windows.

" Tia get ready please. You have only thirty minutes." My best friend Camila said for the nth time now but I ignored her again. But from the corner of my eyes, I could see her closing her magazine and getting up from my bed.

" Tatiana Mckenzie if you're not putting that guitar away now, trust me I'll do it myself!" She said with a serious tone now and I knew what she meant by putting my guitar away herself. She would break it and I really don't want her to do that. Sighing, I got up from the comfy place.

"Just remind me again why do I need to get ready?" I asked placing my guitar in its case.

" Your husband, the great Ethan Mckenzie, the famous singer who is every girls' dream, is coming from his tour and I don't think he will like you to welcome him in your pajamas." She answered while looking for a nice dress for me in my wardrobe.

" As if he cares." Ethan had never cared or loved me and I'm sure he will never ever care for me.

" Maybe he has changed Tia. It's been six months already." Camila gave me a reassuring smile while handling me my dress.

" Yeah maybe." I still had this hope he has changed during these months but deep inside I knew he hasn't. He was still the great casanova and an egocentric person.

I hate him so much. I wished he could change so I wouldn't be scared to fall for him but I know that would never happen.

"Get ready now, I'll be downstairs if you need me." Camila said while leaving my room.

I sighed and went into the bathroom. My life was going to be like hell as the devil was coming back.

**Flashback**

I still remember the first day we met. It was my first day at university. I was in a very bad mood because first I am on my period and second I didn't have enough money to pay all my university fees and it was all my father's fault as he had taken back all the money he gave me for my study.

While I was walking in the empty hallway of the university I heard someone crying in the girl's bathroom. I opened the door only to see a girl who was curled up against the wall near the sink.

" Hey are you okay?" I asked her nervously. I was not good at handling these kind of situations. I didn't know what to say or do as no one has ever been there for me when I cry.

She lifted her head from her knees and glared at me as if it was my fault that she was crying. Her make up was all messed up, she looked like a ghost. Her eyes were all red and puffy.

" Okay. It was a stupid question. I know you are not okay and if you don't want to talk, I'll leave you alone but one advice stop wasting your tears for the past because you can't change anything about it but you can change the future. The past had already passed. Let it go." I said while turning away from her. I was going to grab the door knob when suddenly she said:

"Why can't he just love me like I do? Why can't I be his girlfriend? Why can't he be only mine? I love him so much. We have been together for 3 freaking months now!" she was crying louder by now.

I went to sit down next to her. She had dipped her head again onto her knees.

"Have you asked him all these questions?"

"Yes. He said he don't do girlfriends and commitments." She said lifting her head again.

"Stop crying over that bastard. You are wasting your time. You will definitely get someone better than him. Just forget about this bastard and move on." I said reassuring her.