Someone from the past

Recap:
I was standing on the balcony when I heard a voice behind me.
"Cendrillon " There was only one person who call me by this name. How can he be here?
*********************
There standing was a man with brown hair and mesmerizing green eyes that I couldn't forget. To be honest I've missed him.

"Alex?" I mumbled while staring at him.
Alexandre Riche, the popular boy of Hilton high school and my crush. First time I saw him at school, I got a crush on him. I've never admitted that to him as I thought the feelings was just one sided as he was in the popular group and a senior. On the last day of school, at the party, he told me that he has feelings for me and I was going to tell him that it was the same for me when my mom called me saying we are leaving the country right now cause my father had become mad in love with some bitch and tried to kill my mom. The only way to stay alive was to flee from my father as he was the powerful businessman of the country. He could ruin anyone in a wink of an eye.

Thus, I've never told him about my feelings. I didn't contact him again cause he was the son of my father's best friend and I didn't want my father to know where we were so that he could kill us. All these time I tried hard to forget him as I didn't want to be hurt like my mom.

"Cendrillon!!" He smiled at me.
"I thought I would never meet you since what happened with your father. I'm sorry for that. I've missed you so much princesse." He walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"I've missed you too." I hugged him back.
"What are you doing here, Alex? Is your father here? And is my father here?" I asked pulling away from him. I was scared if they are in this country, he will find us and ruin us.

"Hey chill. They are not here. I've come here for Kendall's birthday and to meet the actor of my next movie".

"Oh my god you got your dream job?" I asked excitedly. He has always wanted to be a director.

"Yes princesse. You have a director standing in front of you."

"Oh I'm so happy for you." I smiled at him.

"So can I have a dance with you?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Ugh I-I...-" I started.

"Oh please say yes. You owe me a dance for god sake. You remember you ran away from the party and I didn't get a chance to dance with you." He pleaded and pouted.

"Okay fine." I started to go inside when he stopped me.

I gave him a confused look.

"We are going to dance here." He stated.

"Here? On the balcony?"

"Yeah."

"Okay" I placed my clutch on the small table and took his hand.

We danced and enjoyed the peaceful moment outside on the balcony. The music was not loud as it was inside. We were in a pleasurable silent enjoying each other company. I thought that all the feelings I had for him was gone but here he was standing in front of me, holding me in his arms and I knew they were not all gone afterall. I wished that this moment never ends but unfortunately it has to end by my phone ringing tone. His grip on my waist tightens when I tried to reach for my phone.

"Let it rings, please" He said. I can't do that. What if it was Leila or Xavier? Or worst Ethan?

"I have to take it. Sorry." with that he let me go.

I was right. It was the devil. He was the only one who can ruin my wonderful moments.

"Where the fuck are you? I told you to wait for me at the backdoor." He yelled in the phone.

"I'm coming."

"Better hurry up." With that I cut the phone and took my clutch.

"So you are already leaving. Why do you always do this to me?" Hurt was all that was written on his face.

"I'm extremely sorry, Alex.But I really need to go right now." I turned to leave when suddenly arms were wrapped around me tightly preventing me to move further.

"Please don't go, Tatiana. I have waited for you. I knew one day I would meet you." He whispered in my ear. He still has feelings for me? Although I wanted to hug him and tell him that I have feelings for him too, I couldn't. I'm married and on top of that, I'm scared if my father would find us. I didn't want anyone from my past to come back in my life cause there would be high probability that my father would find us.

"I'm sorry, Alex. You need to let me go and move on cause I'm already married." I looked away when he turned me around to faced him. I knew if looked into his eyes, I would cry right there.

"You are lying." He said trying to look in my eyes but I kept looking away.

"It's the truth, Alex." I pulled his hands away from me and showed him the ring on my finger.

Without looking at him, I ran away from there with tears in my eyes. If only my life was not complicated. If only my father was a good man.

When I reached the backdoor, I wiped my tears before facing a furious Ethan.

"Don't you know what the fuck does hurry up means?" He yelled at me and I flinched. I just stayed quiet trying to control my tears.

"Let's go." When I didn't move, he gripped my arm tightly and painfully dragging me to the car and this time I let the tears flow down.

He didn't look at me which was a good thing so he would not know I was crying.

When we reached home, I went into the room and into the bathroom without talking to anyone.

After having a cold shower and a refreshing mind, I went into the kitchen where Ma and Leila was chatting.

"Hey sweety. How was the party?" Leila asked smiling at me.

"It was nice." I smiled back.

I grabbed a bottle of water and went back into the room only to see Ethan sitting with his laptop on the bed. I thought he wasn't at home.

I ignored him and took a story from the shelves and started reading it.

*********************
Hey guys!!
Sorry again for late updates...
Don't forget to comment and vote
Love y'all <3