Intentions

Recap:
I saw the last person I ever wanted to see. I wished I was never there at that event. Now, he, my cruel father was in my house but I'm not going to hide this time. The game of hide and seek is over now!
****************************

"Hello father. Long time no see." I smiled at him. I don't know where all these strength and confidence are coming from but I feel like I can hurt him like he had hurt us.

"Father?" I heard Leila mumble.
"Marcos is your father? Why haven't you told us before?" Xavier asked.

"Because he is not that important to be mentioned, dad" I replied while looking at my father directly in the eyes.

"Excuse us for a moment, I just need to talk to my daughter in private." My father stated while my parents-in-law had a shock expression on their faces and trying to process what was happening. I had told them that my father was dead so I guess this is the reason of the shock expression.

My father grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me with him but I felt another hand on my other wrist which was making me stay rooted to the spot. Ethan gave me are-you-going-to-be-okay look. I nodded at him and his grip loosened on my wrist. My father took that opportunity to pull me out of the house and the bitch, Julie, following closely behind. Hasn't my father said he wants to talk to his daughter in private? Doesn't she know what the word private means?

When we reached outside, both my father and the bitch were glaring at me.

"Stop glaring and spit your intentions of being here." I snapped at them and breaking free from his grip.

"Look my baby bear, I'm here to meet you, my daughter." My father said in a very calm voice and he gave me a warm smile.

Is he crazy? Some seconds ago, he was glaring at me and now he is smiling at me? On top of that, he is calling me by the name he used when I was a child. There is definitely something wrong.

"Stop calling me that, and get that through your thick skull that I'm not your daughter anymore. Now can you just leave my house please cause I don't wanna waste my time with you." I said and turned away from them.

"Tatianna, it's about the company." My father said with a sad voice. With that I stopped dead in my tracks. When my mom and father had been married, they had started this company which has been successful until now. As the company was becoming famous as well as my father, the latter started to be an asshole.

"What happened to the company?" I asked turning around to face them again.

"Nothing has happened yet but if you don't help me then I'm afraid it has to be closed down."He said in a sad voice.

"What the hell did you do now?" I asked furiously.

"I've taken so many debts that I don't have much fund to continue running the company."

"So you want money from me?" I asked confused with a raised eyebrow.

"No actually I want something else." He said with an evil smile.

"What is it?" What can he want apart from money?

"I want your father-in-law's company." He stated while I just stared at him with a blank expression. What I have to do with that? It's not like I can give him the company right?

"Okay then, just go and asked him." I smirked at him.

"If it would be that easy baby bear, I wouldn't be here asking for your help. You are going to give it to me." I stared at him like he has lost his mind. How can I do that? It's not my company for heaven sake.