The acting begins!

I was pacing back and forth in the college bathroom as I was pretty nervous. Camila was fixing her make up while I was trying to think what to say or do when I meet Ethan's parents.

"Will you stop doing this?" Camila asked rolling her eyes.

"I don't think so. I'm not ready to meet them, Mila. I'm scared to death here. We need to act everyday and if we miss one single line or act, we will be bustered." I said while fixing my already fixed ponytail.

"Everything will be fine, Tia. You have lied to them for six months now. So what's the problem?"

"It was just on the phone Mila. Now we will be staying in the same house. We will be face to face." I untied my hair letting it flow down.

"Tia, chill okay? You are good at acting. Emma hasn't doubt anything remember?"

"Huh I don't know what to do." I grabbed my bag and went out of the bathroom. Ethan's parents are coming at night so I have some time to get ready.

Unfortunately god had another plan for me. When I exited the building, I saw a black limousine parked in front of me and the devil leaning against it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while approaching the devil.

"We need to rush to the airport. Get in now!" He said while opening the door.
What?

I climbed in quickly.
"Ugh, is it necessary for me to come with you to the airport? "

"Yes. They would be glad to see their daughter-in-law."

During the drive, I was trying to calm myself. My heart beats were increasing as we were approaching the airport. If only I could jump out of the car or disappear.

My head was in my hands with my eyes closed so that I won't see where we were going. Suddenly, the car came to an halt. Great, I suppose we have arrived.

I peeked through my fingers to see that I was right. The car was parked on an empty landing space. I guess that they have a private jet.

After some minutes, we saw the jet arriving. Ethan got out of the car while me, I took a deep breath and climbed out. It's now or never.

I was looking everywhere but the jet until I felt a hand holding mine. I looked up from the hand to see the jet has already landed. The door opened revealing the awesome couple. They were as beautiful as I last saw them.

With every step they were taking towards us, my heart beat and nervousness were increasing.

"Everything gonna be okay. Just chill and smile before you screw it up." Ethan hissed in my ear. I tried to smile at them but failed when I saw how happy they looked to see us together. I was scared to face them. I don't know them really well as it's only two or three times I met them.

"I'm with you, Tatiana. You are not alone here so no need to be scared." Ethan whispered into my ears while squeezing my hand. He smiled at me and I found myself smiling back without being scared.

"How are my sweethearts?" Leila, Ethan's mother asked while hugging both of us tightly.

"We are good, mom. How about you?" Ethan smiled at his mom. I could see he was extremely happy to see her.

"We are fine. We are really happy to see both of you together." Leila said.

"And I'm surprised about that." Xavier, Ethan's father added while eyeing us curiously. That's what I was scared of. He knows his son well, too well I can say. He knows his son don't want to spend his life with one life partner only, then again I can't understand why he asked his son to marry someone, ruining two lives, his son's life and mine.