Nothing has changed

PRESENT TIME...

I stood in front of the mirror fixing my hair. My face looked pale. If I didn't have Camila, my life would have been extremely boring.

"You look nice! Now let's hurry. He must be arriving." Camila said.

"Thanks" I smiled at her and we exited the room.

We went into the kitchen and greeted ma.

Ma, mrs. Mary Jones, is our maid. She is petite and have red hair. She is really nice. She is like a mother to me. During these 6 months she was the one to handle me when I was giving up with this life.

My mom and sister were not here in the country. I have send them away to a small vacation island so that mom would not know that Ethan had left me alone in this huge house. His parents also were abroad. Thus, no one knows that Ethan and me are not together except Camila and Ma.

"Goodmorning Ma" I kissed her rosy cheeks.

"Goodmorning sweety" she smiled at me.

"I have prepared some pancakes for you both" she said while placing a plate full of pancakes.

"Thank you Mary. I was so hungry." Camila said while spreading some jam on a pancake.

I took one and spread some nutella. I was not hungry as the devil is coming back. I don't know if my life would be better or worst.

"Don't worry sweety. Everything will be fine." Ma was trying to reassure me but deep inside I know this won't be good.

"It's been 6 months Tia. Maybe he had changed. He won't be the cruel heartless casanova. On top of that, there was no article in magazine or TV that say he was with some girls etc.. he has changed his ways." Camila gave me a smile and I smiled back. Maybe just maybe he has changed.

We were eating and chatting while we heard the doorbell and here my heart started to race. Ma hurried to open the door while I was glued to my chair. Camila grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

I was standing beside Camila near the door.
'Everything will be fine' Ma mouthed before opening the door.

And here comes the devil.
His blond hair was messy on his head. His blue greenish eyes looked perfect.
In short he was perfect. He greeted Ma and walked straight upstairs while I was still standing there with my mouth nearly touching the floor. He did not even say a 'hi' to me. Was I invisible??

I could feel the tears threatening to fall. I rushed to my room and let them fall.

"Tia.." Camila started but I cut her.
I wiped my tears and turned to face her.

" I'm fine Mila. I'm absolutely fine. He didn't even look at me. He hasn't changed Mila" I sigh and sat down on my bed.

Camila rushed to my side and gave me a side hug.

"You know what let's think about the good thing. He thinks that I am invisible then that's mean nothing will change in my life too. We can hang out as we always do." I smiled at her.

"Yeah that's right but I think you need to try to talk to him first."

"Ok fine."

"So do you have class today?"

"No. I wish I had so I don't have to stay home when the devil is here." I frowned and Camila laughed at me.

I glared at her. "I'll try to talk to him"

"Yeah that's my best friend" she gave me a bear hug.

We rushed downstairs and I said goodbye to Camila.

I saw Ma with a glass of juice.

"Uh Ma is that for the devil?" I asked.

"Yeah and are you ok sweety" Ma looked at me confused.

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine" I smiled at her and took the glass from her.

"I'm going to give it to him" I said and went to his door. I knocked at the door but there was no answer.

'God please tell him to open the door now before all my courage for talking to him go away'

And the door opened and blue cold eyes met mine.

"Can't you leave me alone? If you are here to ask me if something has changed then let me tell you a big NO nothing has changed. You can carry with your life that you had before I came."

He didn't even let me utter a word and the door was close in my face.

Ok that's what I wanted to hear. I'm still free to do my things. I went into the kitchen and handled back the glass of juice into Ma hands.

"I tried to give him but he didn't even let me utter a word. He said what he wanted to say and I got what I wanted to hear. Nothing has changed. I'm free" I was grinning like a child who got a gift.

"Are you sure about that sweety?"

"Yeah 100% sure."

Nothing has changed. Is it a bad thing or not? I don't care until he is not making my life a hell.