Lovely Children

I was heading back home after having spent some wonderful time with my family yesterday. I had missed them so much. I wanted to spend more time with them today but Ethan being the devil here, did not allow me to do so. He is such a heartless bastard!!

I parked the car in front of the house and rushed towards the door. I don't have any class today so I guess I'm going to be bored at home until Camila is back from her classes. Thank god, ma will be here so I can help her with the household.

I opened the door and walked inside when suddenly my feet tripped on something and I fell hard on the floor.

"Ow.." I groaned as my forehead hit the cold floor and everything become blurred. I could see some small feet running away and I saw someone running to me.

"Oh my god! Sweety are you alright?" Ma asked while helping me to get up.

Once I got up, my vision was going back to normal. I could see clearly.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied while trying to search for the thing I tripped on. It was a small ball. What a ball is doing here?

"Just sit here. I'll get you some water. Is your head hurting?" Ma asked while helping me to sit on the couch.

"No, it's okay." I replied and Ma disappeared into the kitchen.

I was removing my shoes when I saw a little head behind the other couch. I went round the couch and to my surprise it was not only one kid but three little kids, two boys and a girl. They were crouched behind the couch so that I wouldn't see them from where I was sitting.

"You, guys are really bad at hide and seek." I said to them.

They turned around to see me standing behind them and their eyes went wide. I knew instantly to whom belong the ball.

Then one of them, I guess he is the elder one, started laughing at me.

"You should have seen your face when you fell. For a moment, I thought you would cry like a baby girl" he said while trying not to laugh but it was in vain.

"It's not funny baby boy. I could have been injured." I glared at him but he was too busy laughing to notice.

"Mike! When will you stop pranking people? Trust me you are going to be punished for this. You really need to learn some good manners." Ma scolded the little boy and she pinched his ear hard. Tears started to form into his eyes.

Wow never thought ma could hurt  someone.

"Aw aw... it's hurting grandma. Let go of me." The boy said.

"Say sorry to Tatiana then you'll be free."

"No way. I never say such thing." This boy really need to learn some good manners.

"I said say sorry and I won't repeat myself Mike." Ma pinched him harder and his ear was so red. Why is he being so stubborn? I know his ear is hurting like hell right now.

"Ma let go of him. It's fine."

"But sweety he-"

"Ma please."

"Sweety I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry for bringing them here. There was no one to look after them." Ma apologise while letting go of Mike who glared at me.

"Who are they? Your grandchildren?" I know ma has a daughter called Faye but I have never met her.

"They are my daughter's children and as she just had an accident, I need to take care of them." Ma explained sadly trying hard not to cry but it was in vain.