Explanations

Thanks for reading the story. Please don't hesitate to comment and votes.

Special thanks to libisweety for the votes. My first votes.  Love you all... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Before marriage)~

**Flashback**

Oh god why does he have to open his stupid mouth? I was going to explain slowly and not like this. Oh god please help me. What am I going to tell Camila now? What is she thinking? Maybe she is thinking I am marrying the man she would have married to one day. Yeah she is thinking I am a bitch. How can I love the man that my friend had loved or maybe still love?

Before I could know what was happening, I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek. Camila was red with anger. Oh I am so dead.

Before I could explain anything to her, she walked away from us.

Without losing any time I followed her. " Mila wait.. please listen.. I'm sorry"

It was in vain. She did not even turn around. Tears has started to run down my cheeks. I ran towards her only to get the house door slam shut in my face.

I was going to open the door but I noticed that there was someone behind me. The devil.

"What the fuck do you want more? You have already worsen the situation. Are you not satisfied yet?" I lifted my hand to punch him so as to get rid of that annoying smirk he was giving me but my hand was engulfed in his before I could reached his damn face.

My hand was placed behind my back and I was pulled closer to him. He brought his face closer to mine and gave me a stern look.

" One advice think twice before hitting me since you know what I can do to your pathetic life. I.will.make.your.life.hell and this is just the beginning."

With that he walked towards his car, leaving me standing like a statue on the porch. I have the worst life that someone can ever have and the worst thing is that I have make my already messed up life worst by signing the contract. Why am I so helpless? Why can't I have a life like others where my dad could love and care for his wife let alone wife at least he could care for his children. What have I done so wrong to deserve this?

I went into the house, with my blurry vision, I could see Camila glaring at the black screen of the television.

"Mila.. I am extremely sorry. You were abroad taking care of your sick grandparents and I didn't want you to be worried about me that's why I didn't tell you." I said while sitting next  to her but she immediately rose up from the couch and stood in front of me.

"So when were you planning on telling me? If I hadn't come back, you would have never told me and you would have already been married without letting your BEST FRIEND know." She had her hands on her hips and she was giving me a look that I am scared of.

"Sorry Mila I- " I was cut off by Camila yelling at me.

"Stop with this rubbish 'sorry Mila blah blah...' " She said mocking my voice.

"You really hurt me from not telling me about this wonderful news. I am really happy for you Tia."

"I shouldn't have done that and I know you.... what? You are happy for.. me? You are happy that I'm marrying the man you LOVE?" I was shocked. Have I heard right? Why would she be happy? I think she has gone crazy.