chapter 2

It took about half a day. But Y/n managed to find the hospital doctor Bard was hiding at. He knew this would be  the only last sensible place to hide.  

He opened the door and saw Carlos. Carlos saw that he had Jill and pointed his AR at him.

Carlos: What did you do to her freak?!

Y/n ignored him and went into the sick room. He placed her on a gurney.  

He walked out of the room. 

Carlos: Wait a minute you big bastard!

Y/n in head: Don't got time to wait. I need to move. Need to find the vaccine. 

Carlos followed Y/n.  Y/n smashed his way through the hospital until they found the dead doctor Bard.  Carlos looked on the computer while Y/n found the vaccine. He was supposed to destroy it. But he hasn't been great on following orders. 

Y/n took the vaccine back to Jill.  He gave it to Carlos who injected her with it.  Carlos's partner showed up, but they were still in danger.  Zombies arrived and were trying to break in.

Y/n pushed the doors open.

Y/n in head: Que the epic music. 

Y/n punched through dozens of Zombies and hunters, and to finish it off, knocked a pillar down in front of the door to block the front door. 

Afterwards Carlos went off on his own to find the rest of the vaccines.

Jill woke up some time later. 

Jill saw Y/n.

Jill: Hey Y/n. *groans* I've been out long haven't I? 

Y/n nodded. Jill sighed and looked at the TV that was on.

Jill: *sarcastic* Great.

After getting filled in by Carlos's partner. Jill and Y/n  found the underground section.

Jill: How did the rest of the hospital not notice this?

Y/n in head: Good question.  But then again, they are pretty good at hiding things. 

Y/n and Jill went through the facility, they had to find fuses to power an elevator.

Y/n in head: This is actually kind of fun.  Smashing zombie heads is awesome. :) 

Y/n was enjoying his time 

Jill in head: This is much easier with Y/n around. 

They got the fuses and went after Nicholai. 

Carlos's partner Tyrell  showed up telling then they needed the vaccine for the missile strike to be called off. 

Tyrell was I'm no condition to continue so he stayed behind while Jill and Y/n went on. 

They had to make a vaccine themselves.

Y/n in head: I wonder what happens if I take the vaccine? Probably shouldn't try it. Would probably end badly for me. 

They went on, finding what they needed for the vaccine. Y/n found himself having problems fitting through doors. 

He found himself stuck in a doorway. Jill looked at him.

Jill couldn't help but chuckle.

Y/n in head: This isn't funny! :(   Stop laughing and help me. ): 

After Y/n got free from the doorway.   They continued on their way.  Y/n's biggest challenge throughout this whole facility, was doors too small for him to fit through. 

Eventually they found all that they needed for the vaccine and created it. Now they had to find their way out of the facility. 

They made it to a scaffolding.  An explosion knocked the scaffolding down. Y/n fell all the way down.  Jill on the other hand was holding onto a different scaffolding. 

Nicholai appeared and grabbed the vaccine. 

Nicholai: I don't know how you befriended Nemesis. But I made sure he'll be busy.

Five Tyrants appeared and surrounded Y/n.

Y/n in head: Oh man, this sucks. Now I got to deal with this. :(   I hope Jill's okay. 

Jill managed to climb up and gave chase to Nicholai.

The tyrants charged for Y/n.  With five of them after him, Y/n had to use his superior speed to defeat them.  

It took him several minutes, but he managed to kill all five of them. 

Y/n in head: Got to find Jill. I can't let a friend die!  ): 

Y/n climbed up and found his way to roof. Just in time to see Nicholai about to shoot Jill.

Y/n shot a tendril at Nicholai, getting him by the leg. Y/n pulled Nicholai to the ground and pulled him towards him.

Nicholai: No! You aren't supposed to be helping her.

Y/n in head: I much prefer helping my friend! Besides, I gave her two gifts. It would be rude of me to just kill her. 

Y/n grabbed Nicholai by the leg and held him upside down.

Jill: Leave him Y/n. Let him burn for what he has done. 

Y/n in head: Well okay. What's the worse that could happen?  

Y/n dropped Nicholai on his head.

Jill, Carlos and Y/n got into the helicopter and flew off. 

But this is only the beginning of our adventure