chapter 15. End of Somalia arc

Jill knocks on Y/n door and walks in. Y/n is seen just standing there.

Jill: Y/n.

Y/n turns and waves.

Jill: We...need to talk.

Y/n nods.

Jill: Look...I know...that you've gotten...close with Amburo. But...there's been some news.

Y/n looked at her with confusion.

Jill: Y/n...we...we have to kill her.

Y/n froze for a moment. His body language began to show anger.

Jill noticed this.

Jill: Y/n! Let me explain! She has a chip in her brain! We need to take it out! But we can't do that, without killing her.

Y/n still wasn't pleased.

Y/n in head: This isn't fair! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

Jill approached Y/n cautiously. She gripped his hand. This took Y/n by surprise and he looks down at her.

Jill: Y/n. I need you to trust me. I wouldn't even think of this, if I knew that there was another way.

Y/n looked at her and began to calm down. Jill let go of his hand.

Jill: Come on. Let's get ready.

A few hours later they took Amburo back to her home.

They went down to the lab and found the machine.

Amburo was holding Y/n's hand. She saw the machine and knew her fate.

Jill sighed.

Jill: It's time.

The sound of big footsteps could be heard from above.

They waited cautiously. Suddenly a figure comes crashing down from the ceiling.

The large figure stands in front of the machine. Jill and Chris draw their guns.

Jill: Who are you?!

?: You can call me, Delere.

Chris: What do you want?!

Delere: That's easy. The girl. The bio-weapon society wants her.

Chris: Who?

Delere looks at Y/n.

Delere: They want you as well, Nemesis. You can be with people like you. People who have been wronged. Humanity is using you, making you a slave!

Y/n stood still and readied himself for a fight.

Delere: Fine. If you get in my way, guess I'll just bring you back in pieces!

Jill and Chris shot at Delere. But he absorbed the shots.

Delere: Tch, pathetic. Ferrum! Deal with these two.

The same figure that attacked Y/n at the Umbrella facility jumped down the hole that Delere made.

Ferrum's arms turned into blades.

Ferrum: Just deal with Nemesis, I got these two.

Delere charged for Y/n. The two locked into a test of strength.

Ferrum dodged shot after shot from Jill and Chirs.

But Ferrum was too cocky.

Ferrum went to stab Chris who dodged and pistol whipped him away.

Ferrum growled and continued to stab at Chris who dodged every thrust.

Ferrum: Why can't I hit you?!

Chris punched Ferrum in the face which sent him stumbling backwards.

Chris shot at Ferrum who dodged the shot and went for a lunging stab. Chris dodged.

Jill shot at Ferrum who dodged.

Y/n and Delere begin to trade blows. Both had very heavy strikes. And neither of them could seem to push the other back.

Amburo looked at the machine. She knew what would happen. But she knew what needed to be done. She was given power, and she couldn't let it fall into the wrong hands.

Amburo stepped into the machine. Y/n saw this and went to stop her. But Delere jumped onto him and pinned him down.

Y/n extended him arm out to Amburo. The machine closed and Amburo looked at Y/n through the glass. She put her hand against the glass and Y/n's fingertips touched the glass.

Delere: That's alright. It's a win for us either way!

Amburo let out a smile. Suddenly her expression turned to shock as a metal arm pierced her skull and pulled out the chip from her brain. She had a seizure as she died on the floor.

Y/n froze for a second. Then let out a large guttural roar. This caught attention of the other trio fighting.

Jill: I've never heard that before!

Tendrils shot of Y/n's back as Delere was sent flying through the first floor then the roof.

Ferrum lunged at Y/n only to be grabbed.

Y/n jumped while holding Ferrum by the neck. He jumped through the holes he made and landed in the street.

He roared and slammed Ferrum on the ground. He grabbed Ferrum by the face and repeatedly slammed Ferrum into the ground over and over.

This went on for several seconds, Y/n let out all the frustration on Ferrum who was already dead at this point.

Y/n tossed Ferrum aside and went back to the house. He broke the machine open and gently picked up the dead Amburo.

He fell to his knees. Even though he wasn't capable of crying on the outside. He was crying on the inside.

Jill went up to Y/n and put a hand on his shoulder.

Jill: I'm sorry. I wish we could have done more.

Y/n sat there for a few minutes. He knew that his job wasn't done. There will be more viruses. And it's up to him to stop them.