chapter 10

Y/n and Jill continue searching the facility for more survivors. 

They cleared room by room.   

Chris on radio: The apexes are attacking my team. They got some big ones. Any available teams, we need assistance.

Jill: Let's go find him big guy. 

Y/n nodded.  Y/n and Jill managed to find Chris's team dead with Chris as the final survivor. The apexes were toying with him, playing with their food.   Punching and kicking him while he was down

Jill: Hey assholes!

The apexes looked at Jill and Y/n.

Jill: Try picking on someone bigger than you.

Y/n in head: That was a good one.

Y/n cracked his neck. He then charged the apexes.  The apexes returned the charge. But the hallway didn't let too many of then fight Y/n at once.   They stood no chance against Y/n who took care of them easily. 

Chris got up and walked to Y/n and Jill.

Chris: Thanks.

Jill: No problem.  

At taht point the speakers turned on.  A voice came over the pa.

Pa: Hello there.  My name is Alex Bermen. And I believe that you are in my facility. 

Chris: We know who this guy is?

Jill: The one responsible for this mess. 

Alex: I was watching you all on the cameras. And I must say, Mikael is an intresting development.   I got a little something for the bioweapon.

Alina's voice could be heard over the pa.

Alina: Let me go! 

Alex: I want the bioweapon to step into my office. I also want all of you to halt you're advance.

Y/n began walking.

Chris: You know it's a trap.

Jill: He knows.

Y/n found his way to Alex's office.

Y/n walked in to see Alex holding  Alina at gunpoint.  

Alex: Nice of you to join us.   I am very curious about you. You were made by Umbrella corporation, but yet you work against them. I would love to study you. But I don't think this little game will hold you for long. You are probaly thinking of a way to kill me without hurting you're sister.

Y/n in head: I am actually still thinking about the fact that I actually have a sister.

Alex: You must also be wondering about her escorts. Don't worry, their deaths were swift.  But that really doesn't matter right now.  

Alina: You lost! Just let me go already! 

Alex: No. You are the only way that I can get out of here.  Listen to me monster, you will escort me out of here. Or else your dear sister will just be a memory. 

Alina: You miscalculated.

Alex: How?

Alina: I'm not defenseless.

Alina stomped on Alex's foot and shoulder tossed him over the desk.  Alex realized the situation he found himself in.  Y/n picked him up by his head and punched him through a window into a batle arena.

Y/n jumped down into the arena. Alex got up.   

Alex: Fine. I guess I have to do this the old fashioned way.

Alex revealed sharp claws. He lunged at Y/n who dodged. Alex landed on his feet and lunged again, this time catching Y/n with his claws on his chest. Y/n healed instantly. 

Y/n shot a tendril at Alex, catching him by the leg and pulling him in. Alex fell on his back and Y/n attempted  to stomp him.

Alex rolled and stuck his claws into Y/n's knee, bringing him down onto one knee.

Alex jumped onto Y/n's back. He went for the eyes.

Y/n grabbed his wrists as he went for the stab.

Y/n in head: I am not doing that again.

Y/n threw Alex off of his back.   Alex saw an air vent and went to escape. But he found one of Y/n's tendrils wrap around his ankle. 

Y/n in head: No-no. You've been a pain in my  butt. You are not getting away.

Y/n pulled him back onto the ground. Alex got up and dusted himself off.   

Alex lunged and stabbed his claws imto Y/n's arm. Alex found them to be stuck and couldn't get them free.

Alex: Oh no.

Y/n in head: Ow! You motherfucker!

Y/n lifted Alex off his feet. Y/n proceded to punch him in the gut repeatedly.

Y/n in head: *punch*Get*punch*off*punch*my*punch*arm*punch*you*punch*asshole! 

Y/n's punches caused Alex to get free. But the downside for him was that now he was knocked out. 

Y/n grabbed Alex and took him back to Jill and Chris. It didn't take long for the rest of the facility to fall. 

With Alex captured there is hope for a cure. And with enough "convincing" more people will be saved. 

But the a-virus isn't dead.  And Umbrella is still a major threat.