chapter 17

Y/n is currently being transported via trailer.

Y/n is currently under the effects of a drug that tricks the brain into seeing what it wants to see. This causes Y/n to enter a dream state. However, a familiar voice awakens him.

Callie: Wake up, my love. They need you.

Y/n woke up and found himself strapped down in a truck. He broke his bonds and jumped out of the truck. He began to run the way the truck was going away from, hoping to get back.

When he managed to get back to the base. It was in chaos.

He jumped to the front of the base. Bws troops saw him.

Bws soldier: Are you kidding me!? He wasn't supposed to be here!

Bws officer: Well he's here now, so shut up and kill him!

Bws troops charge for Y/n. Y/n let's out a roar and begins to fight the soldiers.

Inside the base, Jill sneaks through and makes her way to the generators.

She hides as a horde of Bws soldiers rush past her. Two of them lag behind.

Bws soldier: Man, fuck this. I didn't sign up to fight that monster outside.

Bws soldier 2: He won't just let us leave, we kill him or he kills us.

The first one grumbles and they both run off.

Jill in head: Y/n! I knew he'd come back.

Jill finds the hallways empty and makes it to the generators. She turns them on.

Jill: Ai! Turn on the automated defense systems, help the rest of our agents get to the armory!

Ai: Of course.

Clive on radio: Nemesis is on site, all agents regroup at the armory, we'll take the roof and provide cover fire from above.

The agents got better guns from the armory, then ran up to the roof. The entire Bws force was focused on Y/n.

Y/n was smashing his way through them, no matter their mutation.

Clive: All units open fire!

The Bsaa forces opened fire on the Bws troops. The few that dared to turn their backs to Y/n, were mowed down in an instant.

Bws officer: Fire the artillery!

Suddenly, mortar fire was heard and the agents took cover. A shockwave from a mortar flung Jill off the roof. She lands on a shipping container.

Jill struggles to get up. She looks down and notices the brutality of Y/n. Body parts go flying in a dozen different directions.

Suddenly helicopters fly overhead, they open fire on Y/n. The bullets tear pieces of flesh off of Y/n.

It didn't affect him much and he let out another roar.

Suddenly Bsaa helicopters appeared and shot down the Bws helicopters. This didn't stop the ground troops from continuing to fight Y/n to no avail.

Eventually the BWS knew they were outmatched and began to run away.

Y/n stopped and watched them run away. 

He let out one beastial roar that echoed.

Jill walks up to Y/n.

Jill: Nice to have you back.

Y/n looks at Jill and gives a thumbs-up. 

The Bsaa regroup and plan out their next move.

Clive: Alright everyone! Listen up. We got lucky. If they would've showed up while we were all gone, it would've been deadly.  What we know is that we have a mole in the Bssa.  What we don't know is who.  They planned this attack and kidnapped Y/n, which means that we need a plan of our own. 

Y/n looks around before he notices something strange, a small glint can be seen in the corner of the room.  Y/n shoots a tendril at it and grabs the small camera he finds.  He hands it to Jill who looks at it.

Jill: A camera? Small and hard to see. Good job Y/n.

Clive: So that's how they got information they needed. Y/n, you are good at finding things; keep looking for cameras.

Y/n nods

Y/n in head: I am going to be a great detective. 

Clive: In the meantime, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. You two are staying for a mission brief. Dismissed!

The people leave the room and Y/n does as well to begin his search for cameras.

Jill: What is the mission?

Clive: You two are taking Y/n to Siberia.

Jill: Ok.

Clive: We have reason to believe that there is a testing facility there that is used to train child soldiers. Not just any children, survivors of the virus outbreaks.

Chris: We'll stop it.

Clive: I know you will. I wanted Y/n specifically because the kids might trust him more then...well humans.

Jill: Understood. Whenever Y/n finishes his search, we'll depart.

Clive: Good. Dismissed.