chapter 16

When the team got back to the bsaa hq, Y/n was on a mission.

Jill followed him and knew exactly what he wanted.

Two guards were posted where Alex Bermen was being held to do his research.

The two guards immediately step aside, they weren't stupid enough to get into Y/n's way.

Y/n pushed the door open and Alex didn't seem to notice him.

Y/n shot a tendril at him, wrapping it around his neck.

Y/n pulled him in and held him inches from his face.

Jill: Y/n! Don't kill him!

Y/n stared a hole into Alex's soul.

Alex: What*gasp* do you want?!

Jill: The bio-weapon society. What do you know?

Alex: *struggles to breath*

Jill: Y/n. Put him down.

Y/n didn't listen and kept a hold of Alex.

Jill: Y/n! *pauses* Y/n! *pauses* Y/N! 

Y/n let's go of Alex who gasps for air.

Alex: The bio-weapon society is made of individuals like me and Y/n. Human experiments.   

Jill: Why attack us?

Alex: I don't know! It's more like a defensive pact. If their trying to kill you, they deem you a threat.

Jill: Where do they meet?

Alex: I don't know. Only certain ones make it  onto their little "council".

Jill: Well, we know more than we did.

Y/n angrily walks away. 

Jill sighs. She doesn't know how to help Y/n. 

But there isn't much time to mourn. More viruses are being unleashed and the bsaa is busy. 

With each new virus, a new member joins the bio-weapon society.  Their strength grows and nothing becomes easy.  

But the bsaa is not deterred.

However the bio-weapon society isn't afraid to deal with threats.

One day the Bsaa headquarters is going about as normal, until an alarm sounds. 

Bio weapons begin to enter the base and kill anyone they find.

Of course this means that all the personnel would retreat into defensive positions. 

Jill finds herself stuck in one of these positions.

Jill: Where the hell is Y/n?!

Bsaa agent: I don't know! Nobody has seen him for a few hours!

Jill: And at the worst possible time too.

The barricade begins to break. The Bsaa agents begin to open fire as the bio-weapon society starts to break in.

However the hail of bullets seem to keep them at bay. But their ammo isn't infinite.

Jill spots a ventilation shaft.

Jill: We can't stay here! Everyone in the vents!

The Bsaa agents listen and one by one climb into the vents. Jill is the last one out, she closes the vent just in time as the society breaks in and looks around in confusion.

The agents crawl through the vents and find themselves in a different room with more agents.  Clive was among them.

Clive: Valentine. Good to see you.

Jill: Nice to see that you're still alive.

Clive: Do you have any idea where Y/n is?

Jill: No. Nobody has seen him for hours.

Clive: Shame. We could use him right now.

Jill: I know.

Clive: We can't sit here, we need to get to the command center. No matter the cost. We need to make sure everyone knows that the HQ has fallen.

Jill: I'm ready.

Clive: Good. We make a sprint for it.

The Bsaa agents stack up at the door and rush out at full speed. The bio weapons are surprised and this lead to most of the group making it into the command center. 

However they were unaware that the power to most of the building has been cut. 

Clive: We need someone to go and restore the power. Jill, you're the only one I know that can pull that off. 

Jill: I'll get it done.

Jill crawls through an air vent and finds herself near Bermen's lab.   Sounds of a struggle could be heard inside.

Jill walks in as Alex is seen killing a society member.

Alex: Ah, Valentine. Fancy seeing you here.

Jill: You still have power?

Alex: My lab runs on an emergency generator. Most of my research needs biological samples, if I lose power for more than a few moments, I will be reset back to square one.

Jill: Have you seen Y/n?

Alex: No!

The Ai comes online.

Ai: I believe that I may be of some assistance.

Jill: What do you know?

Ai: Since I haven't seen Y/n as well. I checked for his location right before the attack.  They managed to capture him with a  vapor.

Jill: How?!

Ai: It appears that the Bsaa has a traitor.

Jill: Damn it! Where is Y/n now?! 

Ai: I don't know. I can only access the powered areas.

Jill: Ugh.  Alright, I'll get it back online soon.

Alex: Please do. These interruptions to my work, are starting to be really annoying.

Jill leaves the lab and checks her equipment. This will be hard without Y/n.