Part 4

Dereks POV-

I walk down to the bullpen to get a pen to sign Lilly's card, I bend down and sign the card and go to walk back up to the conference room.

But as I start to walk away I notice lily walking through the bull pen doors. She kept stumbling and she was just asking from side to side. She had a dizzy look one her face.

"Lilly? Are you ok?"

As soon as I asked her she falls to the floor. I immediately run to her.

"EMILY, JJ."

Emily's POV-

Garcia, Rossi, Reid, Hotch, J, and I were just talking about previous cases while we waited for Lilly and Derek to get back.

"EMILY, JJ"

We all spin our heads around real quick, JJ and I jump up real quick and run to the door, the team following behinds is.

"It's Lilly she just collapsed."

I start to panic and I can tell JJ is to we run over to Lilly to find her unconscious with some blood in her mouth.

"Lilly come on hunny, wake up."JJ says panicked

I could here Hotch on the phone with 911. I check Lilly's heart beat to see that it is very slow.

"She barley has a heart beat, it she is breathing. Derek what happened?"

"She walked into the bullpen and she was staggering and next thing I knew she was passed out on the ground."

Jj then says "guys she is awake" I could tell she was relived and so was I.

Lilly's POV-

I wake up feeling dizzy and my vision was blurry. But I could tell three figures were hovering over me.
Next thing I know is I role over on my side and start coughing.I looked on the ground to see that it was blood.

What is wrong with me?

"You are going to be ok hunny."I can tell it was JJ. And my vision had cleared enough to where I could tell that it was Emily. Jj, and Derek that hovered over me.

I go to sit up but I feel a hand pin my shoulder back to the ground.

"You need to lye still the paramedics are on their way."I herd Emily say. But my hearing was so muffled it sounded like she said it from a mile away.

My stomach hurt so bad "st-st-stomach" I manage to say still groggy. "We know that it hurts, the paramedics are here."

With that my parents and Derek stepped away. I felt leads being out on to my chest and a slight poke in my arm.

Next thing I know I wake up in a hospital room not knowing what had just happened.

Everything was blurry at first, then my eyes slowly adjusted to see that Emily sitting in the floor and JJ sitting in a chair next to my bed with her head resting on hand.

She was asleep.

I then move my hand and she jolts awake, almost like I spooked her.

"What happened?"

Jj had a sad look on her face. " well... you passed out at the bau, you were rushed to the hospital where they have diagnosed you with Mallory Weiss syndrome, that was caused by your other diagnosis of Bulimia along with anorexia."

She had tears in her eyes, I knew she was upset so was Emily. " what is Mallory Weiss syndrome?"

"It is where the king that connects your throat and stomach was torn because of intense vomiting, because of the tearing it caused intense bleeding and you had to go into surgery so the could cauterize the wounds so the would stop bleeding." Emily says.

"Why would you want to do this to yourself?"JJ asked.

"I just wanted to be skinny, all the girls at my school are like size zero, meanwhile I am a size 5 now, it is still not enough I need to be as pretty as them......as skinny as them. If not they let me know it."

"Hunny you are beautiful just the way you are. You could have told us. I am just happy that we k ow now so we can get you the help you need."Jj says

I start crying, because deep down I know I don't want help, but I know I am going to have to if I don't want to risk the chance of me going on the tube.

"Can I get some sleep? I am really tired."

"Yes baby of course we will be right here when you wake up."

With that I fell asleep knowing that their would be a long hard and unwanted road ahead of me.

———————————————————————————
Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter!!
Please let me know how you like it so far:) and don't forget to vote.
I am in spring break so more chapters should be coming soon!!!

God Bless yall!!! Gn