Part 15

Lilly's POV-

Despite me being dizzy I get up and walk over to the make shift kitchen and go through the cabinets to see what I can make him.

I pull out a box of pasta from the cabinet, as well as a pan. I fill the pan up with water and place it on the stove to boil.

I thought to myself, what if I didn't do what he said, would he actually kill them? He is only 16 and he would be up against a group of FBI agents. He talked about how Em made his dad suffer, is his dad behind this to?

As I was lost In my own thoughts, the pasta that was on the stove had started to boil over.

"Crap" I say as I hurry to pick up the pan. I hear an angry voice behind me say "look at the damn mess you have made, a good wife would never make such a mess."

"I am not your wife, and the mess would not of had happened if you would not of had kidnapped me."

As soon as I finished my sentence I felt a sting against my cheek, a sting that came from his hand that slapped me. "You are my wife, now clean this mess up and get me my damn dinner."

I proceed to clean up the mess I have made, I trusted him, how could he do this, how could Em let this happen to me? I don't know what she did but they are doing this because of her.

How could she do something that put me in this situation. I am suddenly overwhelmed with sadness, so overwhelmed that I feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

I need to figure out why, thy exactly this is happening to me, and why Emily is involved in it.

3rd person POV-

"Guys I got something" Garcia says seriously, the needle just came back from the lab and their was a finger print on it that was a match to Jake. Results also showed that it was filled with diazepam.

Everyone looks up at Jj and Em who both have tears in their eyes. "Why would be so this? And where could he have of taken her?" Jj says fighting back tears.

"I will run jakes DNA through codis against all cases involving JJ and Em to see if I get a familial match. But it may take awhile they have made a lot of enemies over the years with angry families." Farsi's says rushing.

Jj nods as everyone walks out of the room, going to find any information they can and establish victimology, as JJ and Em stay in the room.

"How could we let this happen??? He was under our roof, and were profilers, like how could we be so stupid?" Jj says with a sad end and confused tone.

"Hey babe, this is not our fault, we could not have known about this, this is no where near our fault it is jakes fault. You understand me?" Emily says embracing JJ in a hug.

"Right now it does not really feel like it. We need to find her Em, she just got healthy again, what are they doing to her?" Jj says crying into Em's shoulder.

"You can't think like that, Lilly is strong, she can get through this, just have faith."

Lilly's POV-

It has been about 2 hours since we finished "dinner". Now he is making me watch movies with him on the couch. I want to be as far away from as I can get but I am to afraid to.

I am so lost of what to do right now, I don't want to try anything because I know he is stronger than me, and I am pretty sure we are underground because of the fake windows and concrete walls.

I just want to go home. As I was lost in my thoughts I hear a ruffled sound in the back.

"Did u like the movie?" I hear him say, but it was muffled for me.

"Yea, I guess." Even though I barely paid attention to it.

"So now that you know how things work I want you to meet someone, Come in!"

As he says that a tall figure walks in. "Lilly, this is my dad."

"Hey Lilly, I am someone very familiar to your mom. She broke my heart, used me just to put me in jail, left my son when she was his mother figure." He says while walking closer to me.

"Now, I am your worst nightmare sent to you by your mother. This is all her fault, well it was your fault to you were acting like an idiot and you are way to trusting but if Lauren, oh I mean Emily would have  just stayed with me it would have all been fine."

"Who the hell is Lauren." I ask with so much confusion.

"Oh I will leave that for your mother to tell you, if you ever get out of here. Which right now I really don't plan on letting you go."

When I herd those words my heart dropped, I don't know where I am, and their is no way I know how to get out what I am guessing is a bunker. I am trapped, and know one can save me except myself......

3rd person POV-

All members of the team are sitting at their desks calling to get camera footage, and an APB was put out for a white van because the report came back the tires match that of a van and there was white paint clippings next to it.

From the conference room Garcia calls everyone in from there desks with the infamous "I got something" everyone hurried up into the room, and immediately as everyone was in Garcia started talking.

"I got a hit on the DNA taken from the needle, it took a while longer because the case is classified and I had to unseal it. The match was a paternal match and jakes fathers name is Ian Doyle. That is all I got though because the that was all that was in the case file. So either of you know this guy?" Garcia asks Jj and Emily.

"I don't, I have never heard that name." Jj said

"I do.." Em said with tears in her eyes.

"He found me, I don't how this could of happened, I don't know how he found out."

"Found out what?"Jj said wanting answers.

"I was assigned to a special ops team named JTF-12, we were assigned to create a profile of and Irish arms terrorist, this profile included his Business dealings as well.....as well as a look into his personal life. We were close....so close that we were engaged at one point....He had a son named Declan. He was so young. I left him out of the profile because I don't want him to be used as leverage. When he was arrested I faked my death, and the person he knew no longer existed. Oh this is all my fault." As soon as Em finished she broke doesn't in tears and walked out of the room.

"Well at least we know his motive, Garcia I want all properties under Ian's name as well as any possible Aliases as well as any other possible family members. Lilly has been missing for 9 hours now, we need to find her soon." Hotch says with a sense of urgency.

"We will find her, no matter what we have to do to do it." Jj says fiercely, even though she is still in disbelief at the secret her wife had been keeping from her all these years.

———————————————————————————
So.......be honest, is it good? I feel like it's not good at all, but that is me probably just doubting myself. But be truthful:) I like feedback.

I feel like it is bad because it was kinda obvious who the person was but kinda not idrk.

Anyways next part should be out in a few days:) have a good night!!