Part 12

Lilly's POV-

We were one of the first ones to arrive at Rossi's house. Jake was not there yet, the only people there besides us were Rossi and his 2nd or 3rd wife. I have lost count.

For the life of me I could not decide what to wear, I wanted to look nice because this was going to be a good memory.

I have on a a white skirt with a white vintage T as well as white converse. I just threw my hair up in a messy bun and called it a day.

Derek and His girlfriend where next to arrive. I know her name is savannah. She was pretty, a little shorter than Derek. I was excited to meet her.

I walk over "hi my name is Lilly."

"My name is Savannah"

After that first introduction we made small talk until Spence and Garcia Got there followed by Hotch and his son jack.

Jack and I are best friends, we have grew up together  he is 15 as well. We don't get to hang out much though.

We were all dancing and listening to music, everyone wanted to eat but I told them one more person is coming. So they all waited impatiently snacking on chips waiting for actual food.

I was over talking to Spence when I see a car pull up in the driveway of the house.  "Wait here" I told him and I walked to go meet Jake.

"Hey"

"Hey, I am kinda nervous." He said with a worried look in his eyes. " you are the family of some elite profilers what if they don't like me or can sense something about me."

"Trust me they will, they do it to everyone. But it is not their decision on who I can date. My parents approve and that is all that matters." I say as I wrap my arms around him.

Truth is I do care what they think, they are my family they have raised me. I really pray this goes well.....

I grad his arm and walk inside the house, I can feel his arm tense up "calm down it will be fine" I whisper to him as I walk in the door.

"Who is this little miss" Derek says as we walk through the door.

"Everyone I would like you to meet my boyfriend Jake"

They all look a little surprised "it is nice to meet all of you I have herd so much about everyone"

Following this awkward conversation we all sat down and ate dinner, we made conversation about Jake and Savannah.

All I could think about though was the number of carbs I was eating, I took about 5 bites of mashed potatoes and I ate all my vegetables.

I ate to much

Every sense in my body told me to go to the bathroom and throw it up, but despite that I knew I had keep it down. It was the only way I could get this stupid tube out of me.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter fun and games which ended with me passing out onto Rossi's couch.

After what felt like only 20 minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder, it was Jake.

"Hey sleepy head you have been asleep for 45 minutes, I woke you up because I don't think you would want to sleep through the whole thing."

"Yea probably should wake up." I sit up as he sits down and I lay my head on his shoulder, it makes me feel safe when I am around him.

"I know this is a touchy subject because you really haven't talked to me about it but why do you have a tube?"

"I really don't want to talk about it" I didn't want to because then I feel like he would treat me different if he actually new why I had it, yes he liked me with my tube. But he didn't know why and his view of me will change.

"Please, I really like you I would just like to know"

"Fine, I have anorexia and bulimia, that is why I have this tube because I was and still kinda of am malnourished, once I hit 115-120 lbs I can get the tube removed. I am now 110.8 lbs so I still have a little to go" I say hesitantly.

"Why would you do that to yourself? I bet you were already pretty."

"Trust me no I wasn't, still not."

"Don't say that, you are, and don't let anyone tell you any different, I love you."

Wha-a-at, he just said I love you, we have only been dating for a little over a month, is it to soon? Before I can process what to say I blurt out "I love you to" I can't believe I just said that I don't even know if it is true.

Dispute my uncertainty, we both looked at each other smiling. He then bends over and gives me a little peck on the lips. It was sweet.

We pull away to see the team staring at us, we were so caught up in the moment and with the music playing we did not even notice them looking at us.

They all start laughing because they can see my embarrassment.

I can feel my cheeks get hot I know they are pink by now.

"Aww, love bugs" Garcia spits out finally, "yea you guys are pretty cute together" Reid says with a smile on his face.

Conversation then turned to normal and everyone started dancing again and drinking their wine, while me and Jake sit there, glad that my family accepts him.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter took so long I had writers block and I was busy with school, the next chapter should be good:))