Part 10

Lilly's POV-

It has been a month since I have met Jake, we have officially decided to start dating now.

But this means I have to tell JJ

My parents are on a case in Ohio so I have been staying with Penelope, but they are on their way back now. It is a Sunday so I don't have school today.

Me and Jake have decided that we are going to introduce him to my parents and then if he wants, the team.

"Hey can I have someone over tonight for dinner? I would like you to meet them." I texted JJ.

" Sure but who is this person?"

"You will see tonight."

With that I sent a ":)" and went to go prep my lunch feed. I have gained back 12.5 lbs making my weight now 110.4 lbs.

I hate the way I look now, I have started to gain weight back in my stomach so when I sit down their is now small rolls.

I look disgusting, but anything I can do to get this tube out is worth it I guess.

I decide I am going to watch Netflix while I wait for my feed to finish. I walk to The round table and I finally land on Grey anatomy.

I am two episodes in when I hear a knock on the door, I turned around to see who it is and to my surprise it was Jake.

I told him I would be at the office today.

"What are you doing here? No one knows you exist yet?"

" I just couldn't wait to see you and I wanted to see where you spend so much time." He says as he wraps his arms around me.

" ok, but you should get out of here my parents will be back soon, and you are supposed to meet them tonight, for dinner, at my house, so dress nice."

"So you are finally introducing me to them. Sneaking around is kind of fun though isn't it?"

"Yea, but they are profilers how long do you think I can keep it from them dum dum?"

"Yep forgot about that, see ya later." With that he kissed me on the forehead and walks out of the office and into the elevator.

I sigh because I did not want him to leave,but he will be able to come around soon.

I go back to watching Grey's, for one because I have nothing better to do and secondly because it is my favorites show.

After what felt like forever, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I force myself to open up my groggy eyes. Evidently I had fallen asleep waiting for my parents.

I wasn't even tired I guess I just fell asleep because I was bored.

"Hey JJ and I are here, you wanna go home" it was Em I sat up groggily and nodded yes.

I stood up and stretched, said bye to everyone and walked out to the car.

By the time we got home it was already 4:00, I walked into the house and immediately started trying to choose what to wear.

Yes it is dinner in my own house, but I think I still have to look nice especially since he has never been to my house before and because if I dress nice it will also show my parents that I actually like him.

After 30 minutes of deliberation I finally decide on a yellow sundress with a Jean jacket and I put my hair half up half down.

I walk down stairs, and I can immediately tell someone is starring at me, I look up and it confirms my suspicions.