Part 20

It had been 5 days since Lily had to be sedated.

She finally woke up from the sedation last night but she has not said a word since. Both Jj and Emily have tried to talk to her but she just looks away while she chokes back tears.

The doctor had come in and told Emily that she was in the clear to go ahead and go home. JJ walks over to Lilly "come one baby it is time to go" she says as she places a hand on lily shoulder.

But just as she did Lily jumped and started breathing heavy. "I am sorry, it is just me" Jj says quickly. Do you want em and I to leave do you can get dressed? Or do you want us to stay"

A faint "leave" leave left lily's lips.

Em and Jj walk out of the room, reluctantly because all they're want to do is be there for their daughter.

Lilly gets up from bed and takes off her hospital gown. Revealing hundreds of little scars all over her body, half of them still healing. She puts her pants and shirt on followed by her shoes.

Lilly's POV-
I get dressed and go to walk out. There is a door. I haven't opened a door in months. I can't. He will find me again. I am trapped in my hell once again.

I just stand there, paralyzed, like a deer in headlights. Unable to move, my knees lock.

"Hey hunny can we come in?" I hear the worried voice of JJ say.

I was frozen, unable to respond.

With that Jj and Em both open the door slowly peeking in to make sure I was dressed.

"Baby what is wrong" Jj says

With that I felt warm water hit my arms, I was crying, i don't even know why, but I was.

The next thing I know I am home, I don't remember how I got out to the car, or how I even got in the car. All I know is that I am staring at the front of my house.

Mom (Jj) looks at me all concerned. I can tell she is worried about me. Scared for me. And to be honest I am to.

I am scared about having to live. I don't want to live knowing what they did to me. I thought I would be happy to be home but I am still in the same hell I was in when I was trapped in the bunker.

I was broken. Damaged goods. Nothing but a body with no soul. That body is ugly and scar filled. I didn't deserve to be on this earth, I am the one that did this to myself.

I walk up to the front door, still unable to open it. I just stand their until Em finally comes up from behind and opens it.

All I want to do is hide, I don't want to be seen, looked at, heard, or touched. I went up to my room, seeing all my stuff brought tears to my eyes. They reminded me of the person I was before, a person I don't even recognize no more.

I grab a spare blanket from my closet, and go to the corner to cover myself up. Where no one will have to see me. Like no one has for the last 3 months.
———————————————————————————
Hey y'all, sorry this chapter took months. I have been drowned in school work and my mental health has not been the best. I hope you enjoy and I will try not to make you wait as long for the next chapter.