Part 18

3rd person POV-

As everyone was huddled in the SUV's it was silent. Emily and JJ were in the suv with Hotch and Reid , Rossi, and Morgan were in the other suv.

Jj and Emily were both silently crying because they were overwhelmed with fear. Fear of what they would find. Would they find there daughter alive or if she would be gone.

Emily reaches over and rubs JJ leg and whispers "she will be ok" but since fear was taking over Jj body all she could do is nod.

For both JJ and Emily it felt like they have been driving for hours, but in reality they have only been driving for 30 minutes. As they were overwhelmed with there thoughts and anxious to get to Lilly, they pulled up on a car that was sitting in the middle of the street.

Immediately all members of the team rush out of the care with their guns drawn and started to carefully walk towards the car.

Hotch is the first one to look into the windows while Emily and JJ look shortly after him, but before Emily and JJ could look in the front Hotch yells "got her" as he rushes to open the door Emily and jj rush to see if there daughter is still alive while the others run to help.

Hotch quickly checks Lilly's pulse and yells "I got a pulse, but she has been stabbed." Jj yells "I am right here baby" as Hotch picks Lilly up and carries her to the suv.

The team all rush to the suv and as as Jj gets into the backseat Hotch lays Lilly on Jj's lap which forced Emily to sit up front.

As Hotch is speeding to the hospital, Both Jj and Emily are saddened by the sight of their beaten daughter. Jj cries as she strokes her daughters hair saying "come on, you can't leave me now, you have fought this long please fight a little longer." All while Emily stares at the sight.

"Hotch you have to go faster, she is using a lot of blood" jj says. With that Hotch picks up speed "we will be there in 2 minutes, they are waiting for us"

That 2 minutes feels like a lifetime for JJ and Emily, both feeling helpless because they can't do anything to help their daughter.

We pull up to the hospitals emergency wing, and immediately every one gets out of the car. Emily opening JJs door allowing jj to immediately step out.  Jj picks up Lily and put her on the stretcher. Jj is tiny herself but Lily is tinier.

" Lilly Jareau- Prentiss, 15 years old, clear stab wound to the abdomen she has also been held captive for the past 3 months. Oh and she has a history of anorexia." Hotch says running in the hospital behind the doctors along with the rest of the team.

Jj and Emily would have said it, but fear prohibited them from it.

"We got it from here, you can't come beyond this point" a nurse says blocking the team, ecspecially JJ and Emily from entering. "That is my Daughter" jj says with pain in her voice. " I know it is, but the best thing for her is for you guys to stay out here".

With hat the nurse entered the doors running to work on Lilly.

The team sat in agony, for 5 hours, JJ asking every 10 minutes for an update.

At 5 hours and 15 minutes a nurse cam out "Lilly Jareau-Prentiss". "That's us" Emily and JJ standing up in unison awaiting information. "Your daughter is certainly a fighter, she had emergency surgery to fix the stab wound to her upper abdomen, the blade did go through her left lung so she is on a ventilator until her lung heals enough for her to breath on her own. Prior to the surgery we did a full body ct and x-ray, which revealed multiple broken bone that have not healed properly, which may need corrective action in the future."

With that JJ and Em are both bawling and shaking listening to the horrors their daughter has endured.

"Also, we need you permission to do a lower body exam. There is evidence of scratches and bruising on the lower body that may have been a result of sexual assault"

With that JJ collapses in Emily arms "what did they do to our baby" she says in pain, wanting to help her daughter.

"Do I have your consent?" The nurse asked again, "yes, do what you need to" Emily says, because JJ is to hysterical to speak.

Everyone sat in disbelief, in shock of how someone can be so cruel. Scared and worried, wondering if Lilly can recover from this.

———————————————————————————
Hey, sorry this chapter has taken so long, I have been really busy with school.

I feel like you guys are loosing interest, but I am still going to finish the book because I really want to.

Have a good day<3