Part 19

3rd person POV-

It has been 5 days since the team has come to Lilly's rescue. JJ and Emily never leaving her bed side while the team rotates shifts.

After Lilly's surgery, they put her in an medically induced coma to give her body some time to recover from the trauma it has been through. The doctors started to ween her off the sedative two days ago and she came completely off of it last night, but their is still no change in her condition.

Both Emily and Jj had told the team to get some rest because they have to return to work soon. So jj and Emily were the only ones at Lilly's bedside.

Lilly's POV-

My whole body aches.

I open my eyes to see Jake standing in front of me, me being chained to the floor as usual in my corner of the bunker.

No....No....I thought I made it, I thought I got out....This can't be happening. My chest is tight and I cant breath.

Jake starts walking forwards me and I desperately try to break free of my restraints.

"NO!NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I scream but he keeps coming

3rd Person POV-

Emily and JJ are sleeping peacefully at Lilly's bedside, but they get jolted awake by a sudden scream.

"NO!NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Lilly's scream relieved them but also broke their heart at the same time.

Relieved that their daughter was awake but terrified because they knew this was their new reality.

Jj ran to the edge of the room and yelled "we need a nurse, something is wrong".

She then ran back to Lilly's bedside. "Lilly, it's just a dream please wake up" Emily said with a scared tone.

All while JJ sat down on Lilly's bed and began to hug Lilly, rocking back and forth attempting to bring a sense of comfort.

While Lilly was embraced in the hug, she suddenly came out of her hell, "it wasn't a dream" is all she managed to say will she was sobbing and struggling to push JJ away.

At this point the nurse was pushing a sedative that will help calm Lilly.

"GET OFF ME!" She managed to scream, JJ reluctantly complied, she had just gotten her baby back but it felt like she was miles away.

Both of the agents, in tears, embraced each other in a hug. While they watch their daughter slowly drift off back to sleep.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this took so long, hope you like it!!