Ch. 1

.3240 words

Louis's POV

What the hell is happening to me? I can't breath, my skin is on fire, and the back of my pants are soaked. I'm in the middle of the soccer game with the boys and I'm dying. Why is it so damn hot?

Wait... no! Nononononono! I'm not an Omega, I'm a Beta. I'm a Beta, Zayn and Liam are also Betas and Niall and Harry are Alphas.

I shakily ran a hand through my hair and tried to catch my breath, god it's hot. The boys stopped and looked at me. After they stopped and looked at me I noticed them all getting closer.

"Lou, are you okay?" Liam asked, after comfortingly putting his hand on my shoulder and I moaned at the contact, he quickly pulled his hand away from me.

"Fuck! Lou, your skin is on fire." Liam said as he fanned me with his hand in an attempt to cool me down.

I heard low growling erupting from Harry and Niall.

"Liam, please get Harry and Niall away from him as quick as possible! I think he's in heat." Zayn said.

"What? How?" Liam asked.

"Liam. Now, before Harry and Niall tear each other apart! Go get the Guards to help." Zayn yelled.

I saw 4 Guards standing near the sidelines. They practically had to tear Niall and Harry off of me. We went back to the car but there was a burning sensation in my stomach. I knew what I needed but they're my friends! We all got in the car, they sat Niall and Harry in the back with the Guards next to them. Liam and Zayn sat next to me. I was panting. I need it so bad!

"Guys it hurts." I told them, doubling over in pain.

"I know Lou, just breath. We will be back soon." Zayn said.

Zayn began to comfortingly rub my back, almost as if to say "Everything is going to be okay". I quickly leaned into his touch, and slammed our lips together. Liam quickly grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me off him. I huffed and leaned back in my chair. I heard Harry and Niall fighting with the Guards in the back seat to get to me.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's cool dude." Zayn said.

I was rocking back an forth in my seat, painfully hard. I needed it so bad, I couldn't wait much longer! We got to the hotel and we got out of the car and into the hotel. We got to our floor but I could barely walk, my legs were coated in slick and they felt like jello. Another wave of heat rocked my body, I couldn't take it anymore!

I grabbed Niall's shirt and pressed him into the wall and kissed him as hard as I could, my clothed boner pressing against him. I could feel the boys trying to break us apart but I wouldn't let go. I was pressed flushed against him, rocking my hips into him. I could feel Niall's hand gripping the back of my hair, loosing control. I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth, but then I heard a growl erupt through the room. It wasn't Niall's.

I felt a strong grip on my shoulder before I was ripped off Niall. Harry wasted no time and gave him a hard punch in the jaw, Harry hit the ground hard with a loud thud. Niall looked back up at Harry, then pushed off the ground with force and pinned Harry to the ground.

The guards pulled them apart and held them back. Zayn and Liam held me back as I tried to get to one of them. I don't care which at this point. My mind was screaming "I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it!" God, I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"Let me go! I need it, God!" I swallowed hard and clenched my eyes shut, "Knot me damn it!"

Everything froze. A wave of heat flooded my body and I couldn't take it. I passed out.