Ch.11

.288 Words

Hehe I'm such a tease 😈😈
///////\\\\\\////\\\///\\\/////////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\

I kissed Louis deeply my back arching down, moving with me like a snake.

The boys went home earlier, other than Niall who lives here, but he's went with Liam. When I finally grew a pair and came upstairs to talk to Louis, he was still in his boxers, but pulled me down into a sweet kiss. I pushed him back against the bed and now we're here.

Louis tugged at the hem of my shirt before pulling it off over my head, and tossed it carelessly onto the floor.

"Make it good." Is all Louis whispered before pulling me down into another deep kiss.

I broke away and started kissing his jaw line, then down his neck.

"Mmmm." Louis moaned, his back arching off the mattress slightly.

I licked a trail from his collar bone to his jaw. I placed a love bite right below his ear on his jaw line. Louis moaned under me. I licked and sucked all his favorite parts all over his neck. When I leaned back I could see the fresh love bite and the spit making his skin shine.

I leaned back down a traced my tongue over his mating spot, slowly dragging my teeth across it until he was shaking beneath me.

"Please."

I sank my teeth in.

"Harry!" he cried out, tears began streaming down his face.

I felt as our two souls became one.

"Harry!" Something hit my face and I jolted up. I was in the living room on the couch, "Louis want to see you." Niall said.

Shit.

It was a dream? Really?

/////////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////

Chapter question

What do you think Louis wants? Do you hate me now for my tease? 😈