Ch.14

.270 Words

Louis and I were laying on the bed, clothed, cuddling. His arm was wrapped around me, our legs intertwined, his head on my chest, breathing even and steady.

I was running my fingers through his hair. He fell asleep after crying. Crying because of what happened, who he thought was his best friend who betrayed him, and being marked the way he was. He really wanted it to be special and romantic.

There was a light knock on the door, Liam and Niall popped their heads through the door.

"Hi." Liam greeted.

"Hey, come in."

They walked in and sat at the foot of the bed, they looked at Louis's tear-stained face.

"How is he?" Niall asked.

I sighed, "He's hurt, like anyone would be, and a little pissed."

Niall gave a weak smile, "Yeah, this has to suck."

"He just doesn't understand why this happened." I told them.

"I don't get it either, why pretend to be his friend just to mate him when he only became an Omega a couple months ago?" Liam asked.

"I think they were friends and when he saw he could be even closer to Louis, he took the opportunity." Niall said.

"Still fucked up, you ever hear of a conversation?" Liam said.

Niall giggled. "I just feel like shit for marking him, he wanted it to be perfect... I just feel like I failed him." I sighed. 

Liam and Niall gave me a sympathetic look, "Harry, you had no choice." Niall said.

"We had one." I mumbled to myself.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\

Chapter Question:

Why do you think Harry feels guilty? Should he?