Ch.4

.1046 Words

I woke up in a cold, dark room.. I looked around and saw that the walls were metal and there was a stand in the corner. I was spread eagle on this bed, that looked ready to cave in any minute. At least they were kind enough to throw a blanket over my middle section. Everything seemed dark before a door opened, and someone walked in.

"Well well well, look who's awake." My eyes widened, Oh no. "Boy, do I have plans for you."

**

Harry's POV

Niall was back up good as new when Liam and Zayn finally woke up. We were in the kitchen trying to wrap our heads around this.

"Why don't we just have management find him?" Niall spoke.

"It says on the card if we alert anyone they'll just leave the country completely." I told him reading the card Nick handed me.

"Nick said S won't be happy, who's S?" Niall asked.

"I have no idea, but we have his phone number." I said holding the card up, "If we find this son-of-a-bitch, he's going to go through a world of pain for what he's doing to Lou." The boys nodded and agreed.

We called the number and put it on speaker phone. We sat the phone down in the middle of the kitchen table.

"Hello?" That voice sounds so familiar.

"Yeah, where the fuck did you take my boyfriend!" I yelled into the phone.

"Oh, Harry, long time no see. Yeah, about the whole Louis thing, he's a little... busy." S spoke, I could almost see that stupid grin on his stupid face.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him." Niall growled, then spoke into the phone.

"On him, in him. Tomato, tomàto."

I felt my stomach turn at his words, "Don't hurt him."

"I'm not going to hurt him. Just have a little fun." I could tell he still had that smirk on his face. What a dick.

I heard what sounded like a heavy door open and close, then I heard a familiar whimpering sound in the back. I close my eyes and tried to focused on the background noise. Buzzing. All I heard was buzzing, excluding the whimpers from whoever it was.

"Fuck."

It came out breathy and a little whiny, it was definitely Louis.

"Told you he was a little busy." S said.

"Let him go." Liam's eyebrows came down in an angry V.

"Um let me think, No."

"Fuck... Fuck. Fuck! Shit!"

I tried not to picture what that asshole was doing to him right now and ignore the very powerful buzzing sound coming through the phone but I couldn't. The buzzing got stronger and you could hear Louis jump against his binds.

"Uh, god. Fuck."

I grabbed the phone and took it off speaker phone and put it to my ear.

"Put him on the phone right now." I demanded.

"H-harry." Louis breathed.

"5 minutes." S said then I heard the door open and shut again with a loud "BANG".

"Is he gone?"

"Y-YEAH!" Louis squeaked and cried out.

"Baby, what is he doing to you?" I mistakenly asked.

"H-he put a prostate m-massager in me... oh fuck... and, and a bullet vibrator right on my slit and taped it there, Oh fuck it feels so good... I'm so sorry." I could tell he was on the edge of  tears.

"It's okay." My voice gave away that there was obviously tears in my eyes too.

"They're on m-medium I think. Baby, I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry. I was so horny I couldn't stop it, I had to cum. I tried not to! I'm so sorry." Louis was obviously in tears by now and I wanted nothing more then to punch whoever was doing this to him in the face. Several times.

"It okay Lou. I know it's hard." I wiped a tear away. I heard the buzzing speed up.

"Fuck... Oh god.. yes, fuck yes. Oh god... H-Harry, t-they speed up, oh fuck mmm." I heard Louis jump against his binds."Oh fuck it's too much. I can't get away from it. Fuck, baby I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please."

"It's alright, you can-"

Louis moaned into the phone loudly. I heard the buzzing continue at the same pace. Louis squeaked but moaned.

"Help. Baby find me and get me out of here. He won't knot me until I ask him to, he's trying to break me... I'm so fucking horny and he's making it worse. God I want your knot.... I refuse to give in." Louis said. A long, high pitched 'uh' sound came through the phone.

"H-how many?"

"2 so far."

2 is torturing on a regular heat without a knot, never alone on this drugged up heat he's on. My poor Louis.

"Baby, it kinda tickles. Makes me think I need to pee but I really don't. Feels nice, right there on my slit. It hurts so much. My prostate is s-so sensitive. It's pressed right onto it and I'm tied spread eagle, so I can't close my legs or wiggle away. M-my tip is so sensitive.... I wish you were here with me." Louis giggled. Before jumping against his binds again.

"It's going to be okay."

"Fuck, harry it fells so good.... get me out of this."

"We're trying to baby, Do you know who took you."

"Oh my god... it's S-"

The phone clicked off. I wanted to cry."That son of a bitch!" I tossed the phone back onto the table. Somebody is doing that to Louis, it hurts him and that drives me insane, "They're trying to break him, so he'll give in and ask for their knot, but they won't give it to him until. Which I guess is good."

"Harry, we'll find him." Niall said.

"How?" I asked.

"Because if you weren't so busy listening to the buzzing you would have heard Nick ordering something and give the guy their address." Niall said.

"Niall, did I mention I love your ears." I giggled.

"I know. Now let's go get Louis, 118 Carter Road."

We darted out the door as quick as possible.

I'm coming baby.