Ch.24

.737 Words

Hearing that my baby was a true Alpha... Stan wanted to talk with my Louis... That I had a baby now... was all very alarming. I tried to wrap my head around everything but it was throbbing. I had so many questions.

I just needed to get away for a little bit, so after the dust settled I decided to go for a drive. And that's when every crazy thing going on hit me.

•Louis didn't tell me he was pregnant.
•I have a baby now.
•My baby is going to be born a true Alpha. (Which also means it's going to be able to completely change into a wolf)
•Stan is calling Louis.
•Louis want to forgive him.
•Niall bonded with Liam who moved in with Zayn so we wouldn't figure out about his heat.

( Inside note; the reason that happened is because when you read they moved in together it was just because I got tired of writing their names.)

What the hell is happening in my life? My head gave another painful throb. I pulled back into the driveway. I rested my head against the wheel before pulling the key out and heading inside.

All the lights were off so I figured Louis and Niall had gone to bed, or Niall was gone and was at Liam and Zayn's flat.

Liam and Niall had been looking at their own place since the baby, which is across the road from here. Zayn plans on staying at the flat down the road, just to have some space when he needs it, it's gotta be weird being the only Beta in the group...

I climbed the stairs to Louis and I's room. I saw the light was off so I quietly pushed open the door. I saw Louis curled up in a cute little ball. What surprised me was that Louis was in a half-wolf state.

(Watch Teen Wolf or just follow the explanation because it's going to seem like a hybrid thing, which it kinda is.)

I saw Louis's cute little ears twitch and flitter against the rest of his messy hair. I walked over to the bed, ridding myself of all my clothes, expect my boxers, before climbing in bed.

That's when I felt it.

I pulled the blanket up to see my Omega's fluffy tail, wrapped around his tummy protectively.

Curiosity got the best of me and I used my thumb to push his lip up to reveal his few sharp teeth. They were not long or anything, just pointy and sharp.

I looked at Louis and his little belly bump while I gently laid my hand on it. Louis growled before sensing his Alpha's touch and relaxed. Louis opened his eyes, they where glowing that beautiful brilliant blue, almost brightening the area around us.

Louis smiled at me, "What are you doing?" Louis whispered.

"Watching my baby turn." I told him.

"What?" Louis asked.

Louis sat up. He glanced down at his tail. He twitched his ears and ran his tongue over his teeth. Louis pulled his tail in closer around his stomach and my hand.

"Oh, why do I look like I walked out of one of those Hybrid fanfics?" Louis giggled.

"Because your beautiful." I told him pecking his cheek.

"Well then. Cuddle us!"

"Us?" I smiled.

Louis smiled back at me, "Yeah, come cuddle and wrap your arms around us."

I smiled as we cuddled up and slowly dosed off.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

I woke up to a wet tongue licking my face. I opened my eyes.

"Niall!" I yelled.

He came rushing in in his boxers, "What?" He asked.

"When did we get a dog?" Niall looked next to me, "Better off? Why is Louis a wolf?!"

Niall snickered, "Man, memories." Niall sighed, "My mom used to tell me how I did this all the time while she was pregnant." Niall started, "Every time the baby changes, Louis changes."

Louis changed in front of us, back to his hybrid looking self.

"That felt weird." Louis admitted.

Niall laughed, "Just tell him not to do that in front of Modest, or on stage." Niall laughed, "I can see it now." He turned and started walking towards the door, "Larry Love Child, A True Alpha?" Niall laughed, putting his hands up as if he was reading a newspaper headline.

   ~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~

Chapter question:

How do you think Louis and Harry feel about Stan?