Ch.21 part 1

.239 Words

I gently laid the tired Alpha in his bed and waited for Louis to come home. I heard the front door shut and footsteps coming up the stairs. Louis walked into our room and looked at me as I sat on the bed.

"You want to explain to me why the kitchen and Niall reek of sex and you?" I asked calmly, trying to hold my cool.

"Niall did a test on me." Louis said walking over and standing in front of me. He gingerly wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around his waist.

"And?"

"And nothing, he did the test and nothing happened. I ran some stuff over to the boy's flat for him in exchange." Louis said.

"Oh, so what did the test say?"

"It came back negative."

"Oh, sorry?"

"No it's okay, I did learn something from it." Louis said with a smile.

"And what's that?" I asked.

Louis pressed our lips together, "You're going to fuck me so hard tonight~... Over and over and over again... I guess you finally get to 'break' your Omega." Louis whispered in my ear as he unbuttoned my shirt.

I giggled, "Oh is that right?"

"Trust me baby, you want to."

I pressed our lips together and leaned back, pulling Louis by his waist with me.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Chapter question:

What did you think Louis learned?

Yes this was just part one of this chapter.