Ch.34

.1930 Words

Louis could feel hot breath on the back of his neck. The warm sun shines in through the windows heating his skin. He knew it was early, even with his head turned to the side. He could feel the heat shining on his sweaty back. Louis groaned out loud and high. He couldn't help it.

"Louis" Harry whispered into the nape of Louis' neck.

Harry ran his hands down Louis side, gripping his waist with one hand once he reached it. He moved so both his elbows encased Louis on each side of him. Louis had his eyes shut as he felt his whole body move along with Harry's thrust. Louis legs spread wide. Every thrust Harry made would grind Louis into the sheets below him. Louis didn't move. He folded his arms under the pillow, head turned away from the window. Louis laid his head down in the bend of his one arm.

"Louis please." Harry whimpered.

Louis groaned.

Harry pounded hard as he could, knot feeling so swollen like he couldn't take it anymore.

Harry rested his forehead between Louis shoulder blades. "Louis." Harry pleaded. "Lou, Louis, god please." Louis felt a tear drop onto his back and add to the moisture there.

Louis said nothing. Knew Harry wouldn't do anything he didn't permit but didn't have the heart to deny him again.

Harry cried as his thrust became more of a grind. He pushed in hard circling his hips.

"Uh" Louis breathed out as Harry rubbed against his prostate.

"Just one Louis, please." Harry cried. Hips losing control every now and again, snapping out and back in quickly.

Once again Louis remained silent. Harry started to groan as he felt his knot swell and swell. Throbbing with the need to pop into place. Louis felt it. Felt Harry growing to the point of no return. He said nothing though. Knew he could stop it if he needed to but trusted Harry to do it.

After a few more thrust Louis cock twitched from being rubbed against the fabric of the sheets for too long as he spilt over into them. A slow orgasm that almost burned with how much he'd come from his heat and now Harry's rut.

Harry groaned out a loud moan as he felt Louis clench around him. Harry gripped Louis hip tightly in his hand. Harry lost control for a minute snapping his hips in and out like a man on a mission. Like he knew he only had a few seconds to make this happen. Harry was so close, so so close to finally relieving the aching in his knot.

"Harry," Louis whispered.

Harry groaned as if he burnt himself as he jerked back. He pulled out and let out an even louder groan with his effort not to bury himself back inside of his omega. Louis didn't move once again which didn't help Harry any as he starred at his omegas open and weeping hole.

"Fuck!" Harry groaned tossing his head back and balling up his fist so hard he thought his nails had cut the palm of his hand.

Louis peeked back at him. Louis watched as Harry squeezed his eyes shut and head tilted back towards the ceiling. Louis twisted slightly so he was almost on his side. Harry opened his wet and tear-filled eyes and looked at Louis. Lips slightly parted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Stop." Harry whimpered.

"Stop what?" Louis chuckled.

"Looking so good. God Louis this is so hard." Harry whined.

Louis gave a small smile. "I know but I'm not ready yet. After your rut, then we can knot."

Harry whimpered.  Louis turned around, keeping Harry between his legs. Harry stared at Louis spent cock with envy. Louis leaned forward as he took Harry in his hand, pulling him gently.