Ch.30 This messed up thing called life

.4190 Words

*One month ago*

"Liam, can we please leave now? My feet are killing me." Louis sighed as Liam dragged him into, yet another, baby store at the mall.

"But Louis we've gotta get stuff for when the babies get here!"

"Liam, we're not even due for a couple more months. There will be plenty of time to buy them things." Louis assured.

Liam sighed, "Fine, as soon as we finish up here we can leave. Honestly, I don't understand how you're staying so calm." He said as he fiddled with some pastel onesies, "Theo's making an appearance and a wedding to plan, that's lots of work, Tommo."

Louis smiles as he rubs his tummy, "What can I say? Little guy keeps me calm."

"I don't know how you do it." Liam states rubbing his own stretched out stomach, "My little froggy never stops jumping around."

Louis giggles, "He moved around a lot at first but he hasn't moved around enough for me to feel it at all in months." He sighs, "My little pup is surprisingly still."

Liam smiles before sighing, "Well they have nothing cute here, we can go now."

Liam and Louis leave the store to start to head out of the mall on their way to the car. The Guards following close behind.

"Oh my god." Louis hears from afar as they make their way toward the exit.

Louis glances over two see two girls standing there trying to be subtle. Louis slows down to hear them.

"What?" The one girl ask back turned towards them.

"Oh my god, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne are right there!" The other one says. The friend goes to turn around, "Calmer! You're gonna look crazy." The first girl insists.

Her friend turns around as calmly as she can, before her jaw hits the floor, "Oh god it's really them. Should we stop them?"

"No, don't! That's so impolite, and we'll look like crazy fans." The first girl says.

"We are crazy fans!" The friend retorts.

The first girl elbows the other, causing Louis to chuckle. Louis starts to slow down to a holt.

"Liam, wait." He calls.

"What is it, Lou?" Liam asks while turning around.

Louis gestures over to the girls. Liam smiles knowingly and the boys start to walk over towards them. The girls start to panic.

"Oh god, they're coming over here!" The one yells.

"Abort! Abort mission!" The first one says.

Louis walks up to them, "Hi!"

"Oops?" The friend panics.

The first girl cringes, smacks her hand down her face, and elbows her friend, "I would kill your cringy ass, but this is punishment enough."