Ch.15

.1200 Words

"You want to what?" Louis asked me.

"Let me re-mark you." I said again.

"Ummm, I don't think it works like that." Louis said.

"I know I can't actually re-mark you, but I can still do it the right way. Let me put together a really nice evening or something nice for us and I'll just sink my teeth into you again." Louis gave me a look, "I just wanted to make it special for you." I explained.

The Omega smiled, "Okay."

"Go. Leave, then come back at 9 for your surprise." I instructed.

Louis giggled and shook his head, but walked out the door. I ran into the kitchen where Niall was.

"Lad, Louis is gone and we have half an hour to make it perfect." I told him.

"Then let's get moving!" Niall said walking up the steps.

***

Niall left and went over to Liam's flat to give Louis and I some alone time. I checked my watch, Louis was supposed to be here any sec-

The front door opened cutting off my train of thought. Louis walked in and kicked his shoes off. I walked up to him and pecked his cheek.

"Hi love." He greeted.

"Hi, you ready for your surprise?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course."

I took his hand and led him into the living room. The lights above the couch were dim and wine was sitting on the coffee table. Louis giggled as I pulled him over to the couch and sat him down.

I handed him his glass and he took it. I sat down next to him and grabbed my own glass. I leaned on my side a bit so I could look at him. Louis had his legs tucked up close to him and was on his side resting his arm on the couch to keep his head up. He was grinning at me like a child.

"Very romantic Styles, people really should give you more credit." Louis mused.

He took a sip of his wine. That's how it went for a while. Talking, giggling, and drinking wine.

"I love you." I told him after setting our glasses down.

"I love you too."

Louis looked beautiful under the soft glow of the lights. My heart speed up, I felt like I was on a first date or something.

"I might have loved your surprise more though." Louis said.

I giggled, "Who said the surprise was over."

Louis smiled, before we both leaned in to press our lips together. Nice, gentle kisses before Louis pulled back.

"Wanna know why I love you?" Louis asked.

I pretended to think about it, "Because I'm awesome?"

Louis smacked my chest playfully, "Try again!"

I decided to play dumb and gave him a joking look of confusion, "Because I have a nice body?" I joked.

Louis smiled, "Not just that... It's because your funny, and smart, and I'm the only one who gets to see this side of you."

"It's always been you. Is that what you're trying to say?"

Louis shook his head, "It's everything about you."

"Aw, boo, that's so sweet."

Louis blushed and look down. I used my finger to raise his chin back up and press our lips together. Our tongues lightly ran over each other in the empty air between us as we broke apart. I could taste a small hint of the wine we had drank.

"We still have one more surprise to go." I told him standing up and extending my hand down to him.

I pulled Louis off the couch after he took my hand and led him upstairs to our room. I opened the door and pulled him inside. Louis looked around at the room. The room was bathed in a soft glow from the small candles scattered around the edge of the bed, making a beautifully romantic setting.

"Sorry, we only had like, 15 candles in the house so I put them closer to the bed."

Louis's gaze fell to the white sheets with rose petals scattered across the top. Louis giggled as I laid him down on the bed.

"I'm going to take care of everything, love,  just lay there and enjoy." I told him.

Louis smiled up at me. I slowly stripped him of his clothing, then I hooked my fingers into his boxers and slowly pulled them down his legs and off, leaving the clothes abandoned on the side of the bed. Far from any candles.

Louis was hard but not close to it being painful yet. I ran my hand up Louis's thighs.

"This is all about your pleasure so I got a couple of things to help." I told him.

I reached under the bed and pulled out a box and sat it on the chair next to the bed. I turned it so he couldn't see the contents of the box.

"Everything in here is pleasurable, nothing torturous, just pleasure, I promise." I assured.

I bent Louis's legs back, putting his lower region on display, and ran my hands up and down his thigh in a soothing manner.

I reached over and grabbed a prostate massager. It wasn't vibrating yet because I wanted to slowly work Louis up to the edge. I held it up and pressed it into him, it's small enough that prep would only help a small amount so I just skipped it.

I set it into place. I made sure it was sitting nicely against his prostate. I used my fingers to grip the handle and slowly rock the toy back and forth. Louis bit his bottom lip and turned his head to the side.

I sat there for 30 seconds just smoothly rocking the toy back and forth, making sure to press against him. Louis moaned slightly.

"Shh, baby, just enjoy and relax."

Louis relaxed his muscles, and just laid there, enjoying what was being done to him. After a few more seconds I slipped the toy out and Louis looked down at me in confusion. I reached over and grabbed a bullet vibrator.

"What happened to slow?" Louis giggled.

I smiled, "Shh." I shushed him.

I turned the small toy on and ran it up and down his thighs, then lightly tracing up and down his shaft. Louis started to pant slightly more.

"Relax." I ordered again.

The toy wasn't strong enough to even come close to bringing him to the edge, it was just a little bit of pleasure running through him.

"Mmm, so good." Louis hummed.

I slipped the toy into him, his jaw dropped and he started to breath heavy.

"Calm down." I told him running my hands up his thighs, "Just breath."

"Feels s-so good."

"That's the point, love." I slipped the toy out and placed it back in the box.

I leaned forward and pressed our lips together. I then trailed kisses down Louis neck and licked over his mating spot.

"I love you." I whispered against his skin.

"I love you too."

I sank my teeth in, and everything was perfect. Just the way they should and always will be.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Chapter question:

Do you think Harry feels like this was enough? Does Louis?