Ch.27 Stan

.906 Words

Haha. I updated bitch. @larrys_little_liars

~~~~~~~~~~{}{}{{}{{{{{}}}}{{}

"No."

"Harry-" Louis tried.

"I said no, Louis!" Harry snapped, cutting Louis off.

"But-"

"Absolutely not! Will you use some common sense for one second!" He raised his voice, rubbing his temples.

"Har-" Niall tried.

"Stay out of it!" Harry snapped.

Silence filled the room.

"I just want to see him." Louis mumbled.

"It's a bad idea." Liam said before Harry had a chance to retaliate.

"He was my best friend, he deserves a chance to explain himself." Louis attempted to reason with Harry, yet failing.

"He lost the right to say anything when he did what he did. I'm putting my foot down, as long as my baby is inside your belly and you're my mate the answer is no." Harry said aggressively.

Louis groaned in frustration before stomping up stairs.

"He's really pissed." Zayn commented.

"He can be pissed all he wants. He's safe, that's all that matters."

***

Harry creeped into the bedroom an hour later.

"Louis?" He whispered into the dark room.

Harry saw Louis who had his back turned under the white comforter. He crept into the room before gently sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Lou, I know you're mad, but please try and look at this from my perspective." Harry said, only to have cracks follow, "Come on Lou, I know you're awake."

Silence.

Harry sighed before laying down on the bed and curling his body around Louis, he held his shoulders in his soft grip, placing kisses along it.

"Baby..." Harry tried again.

He slowly started to kiss Louis' neck, wrapping his arms around his small curvy waist. He didn't comment when Louis stretched his neck out a tad bit more; exposing more if it to him.

"You going to talk to me now?" Harry asked again.

"I'm sleeping, leave me alone." Louis snapped, but Harry could hear that there wasn't any real feist behind it.

Harry sighed none-the-less, putting his forehead against his back, comfortingly in-between his shoulder blades.

"I don't want him around you-"

"You made that clear." Louis cut in.

"Please let me finish." Harry continued after a moment, "I don't want him around you because I don't trust him, not because I'm trying to control you or dictate what you can do, and especially not just because of the baby. Is the baby a major factor? Yes. But not the main one. I love you with every inch of my being and the thought of having my Omega, my mate, be taken from me again makes my stomach knot. It's not just my ego at state here, it's my life, it's my love, and I can't bear the thought of ever loosing you." Harry finished in a hushed whisper, his voice cracking.

There was a moment of silence before sniffles filled the air. Louis turned around in Harry's arms.

"I-I didn't know. I'm sorry. I just, I just can't believe he did this, and-and part of me wants there to be an excuse, a reason he did this so I can have my friend back and it not seem like every moment we shared was a lie but it can't and it hurts so much." Louis sobbed into Harrys chest, "I-It was a lie, a-all of it. Every video game, every pizza sha-shared. I-I-It could have all been a lie and-and it can't be! C-Can it?" He sobbed harder, Harry brought a hand up to softly stroke the small boy's back in an attempt to calm him.

"I don't know Boobear..." Harry couldn't find the words.

"I don't w-want it to be true. I-I w-wanted to see him so he would redeem him-himself. T-To say it was all a j-joke... and we could laugh i-it off b-b-but that's n-not going to happen is it?" Louis cried harder, hiccuping into Harry's shirt as he pulled him closer, tried to soothe him, "S-so I f-feel like I got played by my Best F-Friend." Louis shuddered before losing it all again at 'Best Friend'.

"Shh, baby, I know. I know this sucks, and I wish there was something I could do." Harry said running his fingers through Louis' hair with one hand while still holding him close with the other.

"C-can you t-tell the G-Guards to keep him out of events, p-please." Louis sniffled.

"I will. I promise he's never going to touch you again." Harry promised, keeping his voice slow and gentle to avoid further upsetting the sulking boy in his arms.

The mood was so heavy and tense. Even as Louis' sobs slowed down and he just lessened to the sound of Harry's heart beat he was still sniffing.

"We're having a baby." Louis whispered.

Harry smiled down at him, "Yeah. We are. We're having a baby."

"I wanna name him something pretty, unique, but still soft and light-hearted. Nothing intimidating." Louis leaned into Harry's touch further.

"I think I got something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter question:

How do you think they reacted to Stan wanting to make contact? Do you think they made the right choice over all?

Bonus question:

What should they name the baby?

—/_\—/_\—/_\—

Sorry I haven't updated in a billion years. I honestly forget about this story sometimes be
Cause it's been so long since an update.