Ch.35 Tell me sweet little lies

5219 Words

~Time skip~

"Happy anniversary." Niall kissed Liam's head as he bounced Ally on his knee.

"Can't believe you two have been married for two years already." Zayn says from the chair he's on.

"I know. It's crazy." Harry pipes up. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's a big step."

"I think it's time Haz," Louis says as he walks into the backstage room. "I love our fans but it's about time we said goodbye to the teenage boy band."

"I know Lou, come on let's go then," Harry says as leads them out of the backstage and toward the show.

"And let's give a round of applause for One Direction!" James says as the boys walk out onstage and take their seats on the long couch. Ally back with Lou in the green room.

"Now boys you have just released your 8th album!" The crowd cheers.

"Thank you, we're all really excited for the music on this album." Zayn comments.

"Yes, the album is called 'As We Stand'. The songs - just by their names - sound so good boys."

"Thank you, we worked really hard on this album. Each song is written by one of us or was a combined effort from us. We really wanted to make this album personal and a way to connect with our fans." Liam says.

"And that it did. The songs have just come out and are already skyrocketing the charts all over the world." James says.

"Yes, we are incredibly grateful for our dedicated fans who have stuck with us through these years," Niall says.

"You guys have said and hyped up that this is an important album for you guys, can you tell us why this one is so special?" James asks.

"Yes well as you know we have been through a lot with our fans and as a band. We love everyone and everything they have done. We have come together as a group and decided that this album will be our last album as One Direction." Louis says.

Audible gasps fill the studio.

"Oh, no boys!" James says surprised. "Is there a reason as to why you guys have decided to call it quits?"

"Well, we've grown a lot from this band and as people. We love everything this community has built and given back to us. We just have decided that with the recent news we should hang up the mics. The album is called 'As We Stand' because even as the band ends; what we have built and created as a group and community will live on past our time." Liam says.

"You said due to recent news? Can you let us in on what that is?" James asks.

"Well, I recently found out that I'm expecting." Liam smiles.

"Congratulations!" James chimes.

"Thank you, Niall and I are extremely excited. We have planed the tour so they should be no problem with finishing our farewell tour." Liam explains.

"I think we're all ready just to settle down." Zayn chimes in.

"Speaking of families, Louis, Harry, how has life been since everything?"

Louis tenses. Harry pats his leg. "Louis and I have had a wonderful time since the wedding. We have decided, along with the boys, that it's time that we settle down."

"It's been a few years, can we look forward to any more baby surprises on this tour?" James questions.

The audience cheers. Louis gives a small smile.