Ch.3

.717 Words

Harry's POV

I slammed Nick's back against the wall, "What did you do to him?!" I yelled.

Nick laughed."I know you saw the tape. Now what I really did to him verses what that drug made him think happened... now those are two completely different stories."

Louis stood up, he looked like he was going to puke, and when he did, what came up was a deep crimson.

"B-Blood?" Harry stood, horrified.

"Louis!" Liam panicked.

I slammed this guy's back against the wall again, "Fix him!" I boomed, getting close to his face, holding him up by the collar of his shirt and hoody.

"Now why would I want to do that? When that drug is done going through his system..." Nick smiled, "Lets just say you won't like it. He's in no real danger, it's just his body adjusting."

"What's going to happen?" Niall growled.

"He's in heat, the drug is going to make it longer, more powerful, downright tormenting. He'll beg for any knot he can get because he won't know what else to do." Nick gave a sick and twisted grin.

"Why are you doing this?" Zayn raised his voice.

"Hmmm, shits and giggles." Nick laughed. I slammed this asshole's back against the wall again with more force, making him grunt, "It's my job okay."

"I don't believe you." I gritted through my teeth.

"I have to. Look, I was hired to drug him, sleep with him, and watch as his heat became overwhelming, then drag him back to my employers house. I was paid to." Nick said.

"Why would someone try and make Louis's heat worse then it already is?" Liam asked.

Louis coughed up more blood, "My employer wants to mate him dumbass, and the only way to get him out of his mind enough to believe it's you was to drug him. Once the drug works its way through him he won't care who it is, but he'll crave a knot, and a mate. Look, don't shoot the messenger."

"Who do you work for?" I asked, loosening my grip on his damn shirt.

"I can't tell you." Nick backed down from his arrogant state, becoming afraid of the Alpha holding his collar.

"Can't or wont?" Harry turned his head to the side slightly.

"I won't okay! Now, Louis, is that drug done yet?" Nick asked, returning to his arrogance.

Louis looked up and his eyes were glowing a bright blue. The blood turned back into his regular slick.

"Come on boy!" Nick called as if he was a dog, "We have someone who's really excited to mate with you."

"Yeah, not going to happen." Niall stood as tall as he possibly could.

"I really didn't want to do this but..." Nick flung me back and I hit the wall with more force than I used on him.

My vision was blurry but I could make out Nick beating the crap out of the boys. He literally made Niall whimper before flinging him halfway across the room. Niall growled and sprung back up and tackled Nick to the ground. I used a table to help me up. My vision still was blurry but I could make out Zayn and Liam on the ground. Louis was panting very hard and whimpering.

"S-stop." Louis begged, tears cascading down his cheeks.

Niall stumbled back towards me, I saw blood all over his shirt. Niall slid down the wall, motionless. Louis was ten feet away from Nick and when he stepped forward Louis threw himself at him. Louis wrapped his arms around Nick's neck, grabbing at his shirt.

"Hey hey hey! No! S won't like it if you reek of me." Nick pushed him off, "Lets go."

Louis has never been that obedient or that horny, what am I going to do? Nick walked pass me, giving that familiar twisted smirk.

"Give me a call after you're done blacking out." Nick handed me a card.

He walked out the door with Louis still wrapped around him, "Harry... help." Louis whimpered.

I had to save him, I had to. I didn't care what I had to do to get him back, but I would.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and gave up as the black spots clouded my vision.