Ch.12

.413 Words

When I walked upstairs I wasn't expecting Louis to push me on the bed and strip us.

"Oh god it hurts." Louis whined before sinking down on me.

I flipped us over and thrusted deep into the silk filled heat and set a quick pace. I bent down and attached myself to Louis's neck, licking and sucking love bites all over.

It's was over so quick. When he cam he got unbelievable tighter around me, shrinking back to his normal size. I came while we where tied together by my knot.

I couldn't help it. It felt so right and normal, so I sank my teeth into his mating spot. Louis arched his back and came again.

I sat back trying to catch my breath.

I couldn't tell what Louis was thinking, he was just laying there starring at the ceiling, tears flooding his eyes. I looked down at his neck, I felt like a dick. I just stole that from him, he clearly said no and I did it anyway.

"Louis..." I said shyly.

He didn't move or respond in any way. I knew Niall was the only one here still, so I didn't feel bad about leaving anyone down there alone.

"Louis talk to me."

Louis looked over at me, he sat up the best he could and leaned back on his arms for support.

"What... The fuck... I had this adorable plan to tell you it was okay and you blew it out the window." Louis smiled.

I pulled Louis into a hug, he started giggling as we rolled. I nibbled at his neck while making this weird sound and he laughed. When we stopped rolling Louis ended up on top of me.

Louis kissed my bird tattoo and laid his chin on my chest as he looked me in the eye.

"You scared the crap out of me. I thought you were going to hate me forever."

Louis smiled, "I could never hate you. I love you."

We both leaned forward and pressed our lips together for a short second.

"Well I love you too." I told him. Louis giggled."What?" I asked.

"We're mated, for life. I'm going to die, forever in only your arms." Louis said.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No... I just can't believe I waited so long."

/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\/////

Chapter question

Happy now? Where do you think this leaves them? What about the Public? Where did Stan go?

So many questions left unanswered.