coffee date <3

♥︎♥︎♥︎
may twenty-first, saturday
eight o'clock a.m

The next week after movie night, you woke up excited.

The girls had figured out plans to hang out today, so Y/N got up from her bed to go get ready.

She took the charger out of her phone and texted Yachi.

Y/N: Morning, Yachi :)

She responded a few minutes later.

Yachi: Good morning, Y/N! How are you?

Y/N: I'm good. Better than yesterday, thankfully.

Yachi: That's great to hear. So, we're meeting up at the coffee shop right?

Y/N: Yep.

Yachi: Okay, great. I haven't eaten breakfast yet though.

Y/N: We can get breakfast there!

Yachi: Oh, okay! Does 10 work for you?

Y/N: Yeah, I'll see you there :)

She smiled and got out of bed. She went to check on Asahi and he was still sleeping in his room.

She went back to her room to clean up a little, like make her bed and get some stuff to take to the shop with her.

All she really needed was her phone, money and a charger just in case her phone died.

She finished making her bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once she got out, she got dressed and did her makeup and hair a little.

a/n: you can choose your makeup and outfit for this one :)

She went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Once she left, she quickly checked to see if her mom had come home yet but her room was empty. And so was the rest of the house.

She sighed and went back to Asahi's room to let him know where she were going. She opened the door and tiptoed over to where he was sleeping in his bed.

She gently shook him awake but he kept his eyes closed before he started to talk.

"mmm... what do you want?.."

"I'm going to the coffee shop with Yachi, do you want anything when I come back!" She whispered.

"mmblack coffee, please."

"Ugh, weirdo. but sure." She muttered. He groaned and turned his face away from her.

"your breath reeks." He muttered.

She chuckled and left his room, closing the door behind him to let him sleep for a little while more.

Thinking about what he said, she quickly went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Once she finished, she went downstairs and put on her shoes before walking out the door and towards the coffee shop.