violets & lillies

♥︎♥︎♥︎

A few days pass and Yachi and Y/N have been spending time together non-stop ever since they expressed that they're in love with each other that night .

Beside their relationship status, things in Y/N's life was quiet and calm.

Asahi and Nishinoya were also growing closer as a couple, hanging out any time they can.

And also with the help of their number one supports, Asahi's little sister and her girlfriend. Not that he wants the support because he considers it embarrassing, but it's not like he has a choice.

Y/N's mother hasn't been around much often. She'll leave early in the morning and come home late at night, disheveled and reeking of sex and weed.

Y/N was grateful she didn't have to see her mom that way.

On Thursday mornkng, Y/N was already awake due to Asahi moving around the house and keeping her up.

She was eating cereal at the kitchen table while he was still scrambling around the kitchen.

"Alright, we're good. Nishi should be here any second now.." Asahi muttered to himself, not knowing Y/N could hear him.

"I still can't get over how cute your nickname for him is.." she teased.

"Shut up, don't say that stuff once Noya gets here." He said.

"He's not even here yet!"

"Now he is!" Noya popped out form the hallway connecting to the kitchen, scaring the life out of the two siblings.

"You guys were talking about me right?"

"How the fuck did you even get in here!?" Y/N said, her hand clutching her chest.

"The door was unlocked, so I just let myself in." Nishinoya said simply.

"Jesus, don't do that. Please, just ring the doorbell next time." Asahi sighed, letting out a light chuckle.

"Sure but you know, it's not safe to leave your door unlocked. Anyone could break in." He gestured it himself.

Y/N rolled her eyes and sat back down in her seat while Nishinoya went over to pour himself a bowl of cereal.

he has a habit of making himself at home...

"I'm sorry, were we not gonna go get breakfast?" Asahi asked while the boy was in the middle of shoveling a spoonful of Froot Loops into his mouth.

"I have a big appetite." He shrugged. Asahi chuckled before grabbing his chin, leaving a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"I'm just messing with you." He chuckled before leaving the kitchen again.

Nishinoya smiled at his boyfriend before joking Y/N at the table.

They both finished and soon, the couple left for their actual breakfast, leaving Y/N alone in the house for the next few hours.

Somehow, the thought of inviting Yachi over had snaked into her mind and a smile crept into her face.

"I should call her.."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The two girls were now sitting on the patio in     Y/N's backyard, neither of them had spoken a word in a minute.

They were taking advantage of the gentle breeze that took place outside.

The two girls sat comfortably in silence while listening to the distant birds chirp and the trees brush up against each other.