making tonkatsu

♥︎♥︎♥︎
may twenty-first, saturday
four o'clock p.m

Once she got home, Y/N took off her shoes and went up stairs to see where Asahi was. He was in his room, cleaning up when she walked in.

"Oh hey, you're back."

"Yeah. Here's your coffee. If you still want it." She placed it on his desk.

"Yes, I really need coffee right now.." He was folding a blanket but dropped it when she mentioned the coffee.

Y/N chuckled and sat on his bed while he went to sit down at his desk and start drinking the coffee.

"So, how was your date?" When he asked her that, butterflies started to swarm her stomach.

She flopped on her back onto his bed and hugged a nearby pillow, getting ready to rant to him.

"Oh my god, 'sahi... I wanna date her so freaking bad. She's the cutest person on the planet. Literally, every time I look at her I just wanna..." She rolled over into her side screamed into the pillow.

"She's so perfect.." your cries were muffled and asahi just chuckled at how you were reacting.
You sat up, taking the pillow away from your face.

"Dude, it's the smallest things she does that are so cute. Like, usually I find stuttering annoying, but for some reason, when she does it, I don't find it annoying at all. It's the cutest thing ever. I'm not even kidding."

Asahi chuckled at how much you were gushing over Hitoka.

~asahi's pov~

Dude, she just met Yachi and she's already in love. Incredible.

Asahi kept listening to his sister rant about her for about twenty minutes straight. He counted how many times she screamed into a pillow.

Eight times in total.

Y/N told him all about what she and Yachi talked about and basically, every time she did or said something cute.

He obviously didn't understand because he wasn't the one that had a crush on her but he still stuck around to listen to your rant.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now cause I've been here for like, 10 minutes and I need to go call Yachi to make sure she got home okay." Y/N said, getting up from his bed and walking toward his bedroom door.

"Aw, you guys are acting like a real couple." He joked.

She squinted her eyes and threw the pillow that was in her hand at him.

"Ack!" He caught the pillow after it hit his face and she walked out of the room without another word.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
may twenty-third, monday
twelve ten p.m.

It was now Monday morning. Another day of studying and catching up on missing assignments before final exams.

Y/N was eating lunch with Hinata, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi.

Hinata and Kags were arguing about something and Yama was just at sitting there, enjoying his lunch but Y/N wasn't paying attention to any of them.

i wonder if it's too early for me to ask hitoka to be my girlfriend. Its killing me not being able to call her mine already..

"y/n? Y/N!" Hinata said, trying to get her attention.

"What? What do you want" She asked.