letters after letters

♥︎♥︎♥︎
monday, october first
one thirteen a.m

It was the middle of the night when Y/N was calling Yachi.

She's barely made it through the first month of school and the autumn season is rolling around. Along with a mountain of homework.

She's been trying to keep up with all the work she's been given.

Usually she'd have study dates with Yachi to keep her focused but since she's on the other side of the world, she can't.

Yachi picked up the phone after it rang for a couple of seconds.

It was one thriteen in the afternoon for Yachi, so she was in her last class of the day, Literature and Film.

She shared this class with Yamaguchi, who was sitting beside her.

"Hi, sunflower." Y/N croaked.

"Hi, love. Why aren't you sleeping? It's one am over there?" She asked.

"I couldn't sleep. It's okay though, I slept all through fifth period." She smiled.

Yachi looks at her, shakes her head, and looks back down at her paper.

"I did my work, don't start." She laughs.

"I believe you." She shrugs.

Yamaguchi's laughs can be heard in the background.

"How was your day? How are your friends?" She asks.

"They're good. Khalil's been teaching me more English. And I made a couple of friends in my ESL class. It's so refreshing speaking Japanese." She tells her.

"I bet. So, tell me about your day." She smiles.

"Uh. I got up at five, wasted half an hour going on my phone, got ready for school, oh, and I tried Chick-Fil-A for the first time." She says.

"Really? How was it?"

"It was amazing! I ate these little chicken sandwiches and the bread tastes like honey. And they had these mini hash brown things, and Asahi didn't like his, so I stole his, and they were the best thing ever." She gushed.

Yachi smiled at her. She put her pen down and lifted her phone.

"And so after that, I took the bus to school and arrived to school like a second before I was late. The bus takes forever but I refuse to take the subway. I saw one weirdo and decided that was enough for me." She said.

Yachi laughed out and Yamaguchi came into frame.

"Tell Khalil I said hi." He smirks.

"Oh yeah, I'll tell him you have a boyfriend too, is that okay?"

"He don't gotta know.." he dragged.

She had sent the group pictures including Khalil and Yamaguchi fell head over heals once he saw them.

Texting the group chat all the absolutely atrocious, disgusting, soul-gripping, sinful, things he'd do to him.