0.1 - ₣ØⱤ₮Ʉ₦Ɇ ł₴ Ʉ₦₱ⱤɆĐł₵₮₳฿ⱠɆ ₳₦Đ ₥Ʉ₮₳฿ⱠɆ

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

"Such a stunning river, maybe if i submerge myself in its beauty. I'll be released from this pain..."

Erity stood at the ledge of the bridge as a light breeze went through her hair and slightly disheveled it making it fall over her eyes as she looked down at the river before letting go of the railing.

There was a loud splash but nobody around to hear it.

-

a silver haired male was caught off guard as he stared at the pair of legs and a head of pink hair above the surface of the water as they floated down the river.

"Well, I can't possibly count them" he said hesitantly as he continued to stare at the legs and head floating down the river.

he heard them gurgling under the water "Y-Yeah, i'll pass. Please" he said getting more nervous.

crows started to land on the legs and head, beginning to peck as the gurgling continued.

"I...I'll pass..." he trailed of "Fine!" he yelled shaking his head before jumping into the water and pulling the two out of the river, placing them onto the banks as he was crouched down on his hands and knees next to them letting out deep pants.

he looked next to him at the two men who laid there motionless, one had dark brown hair and was tall while the other had pastel pink hair and was quite small compared to the other man, maybe even a bit smaller than himself.

then the brown haired man's eyes suddenly open and slowly sat up, startling the silver haired male and making him back up.

"You where floating down the river, Are you okay?" he asked the man hesitantly.

"I made it" the man said "Damn" he muttered angrily taking the silver haired male by surprise.

"Damn?" he questioned slightly ticked off, not noticing that the pinkette next to them had woken up to.

they let out a soft groan catching the silver haired male's attention who watched the pinkettes now slightly opened eyes looking up at the sky.

"I'm alive" they muttered "Pity" they said monotonously catching the silver haired male by surprise again as they watched the two men he saved.

"What is up with these two?!"

-

The first thing erity woke up to was a sky blossoming red and gold as the sun sets, her body laid, basking in the last rays of sunlight that day.