0.6

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

erity glanced behind her right the second that they striked forwards and watched as their hands formed scissors.

"Huh?" atshusi questioned dumbfounded as he watched them continue their game of rock-paper-scissors.

their playing rock-paper-scissors...fun

seeing what they where doing erity just turned back around, honestly she was starting to want to leave. the only thing that was keeping her here was the thought that the bomb might be real and that there was a change of her dying from it.

she heard kunikida groan and dazai let out a chuckle, making it clear who had won.

"Go, go. c'mon go" dazai waved his arms, prompting him to go making kunikida groan even more before standing up and taking a couple steps towards the bomber after he composed himself.

"Hey" he called out to the orange haired boy making him look up at kunikida "Calm down, boy"

"Stay away!" the boy shouted as he pointed the remote at kunikida "I only want to see the president! if you do anything funny, i'll blow this up!"

"Okay" kunikida said as he held his hand up.

"I know who you are, you're kunikida! i bet you're trying to make me lower my guard and use that annoying ability of yours! well, fat chance. get up on the desk on all fours and keep both hands where i can see them! he ordered.

"Huh?" kunikida questioned sternly while glaring, startling the bomber.

"I-If you don't do as i say, I'm taking you all down with me!" he shouted nervously.

kunikida sighed grudgingly and walked over to another desk where he climbed onto and went on all fours.

now that, that is funny

"This isn't good, because of his personal grudge against the agency. he's done his research on all the members' names and faces, if i go. it'll only provoke him" dazai explained "Hmm...what to do" he then turned to look at atsushi who flinched as he got a bad feeling.

"A-tsu-shi-ku-" dazai spoke as atsushi turned to him.

"No" he answered him before he could finish.

"I haven't even said anything" dazai pouted.

"I already know what you're going to say" atsushi told him with a nervous look.