11 - ₥ɄⱤĐɆⱤ Ø₦ Đ ₴₮ⱤɆɆ₮

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

"Hey! the nets caught something!" one of the police officer's shouted out.

"What's that?" atsushi asked.

"We've strung a net across the river to catch any evidence, but..." officer Sugimoto explained.

"It's two men! we have two men in the nets" one of the police officers shouted as he pointed at the nets that where being pulled up further.

"What?!" officer minoura questioned.

"Could there be other victims?" atsushi asked worried.

all of them made their way to the nets as they where continued being lifted up, when the crane had finally been fully lifted, their entangled in the the nets was...

dazai and erity.

why is everything upside down?

atsushi deadpanned as he saw it was them.

"Hello, atsushi-kun. what a strange coincidence" dazai spoke as erity looked around her as best as she could, although she was upside down she did recognize the guy from the warehouse.

from what she heard in the agency, everybody seemed to really admire him.

what was his name again? oh yeah, ranpo

she also noticed all the police man around, meaning this must be a sort of crime seen.

oh well, i've showed up in some weirder places and situations before

"A-Another drowning attempt?" atsushi questioned the both of them making erity turn back to him.

"Yes, although it seems i've been interrupted once again" erity told him with her monotonous voice with a slight sigh before dazai spoke up.

"What, commiting suicide alone?" dazai questioned as he held up his finger "That's so passe, atsushi-kun. i have come to realize" he told him before turning around in the net making erity's sway and having her realize that hanging upside down like this was starting to make her dizzy.

"That if i am to die, i will die with a beautiful lady! ah, double suicide. what a sweet ring it has, in comparison. it feels so empty to bid this world farewell all by my lonesome"

i rather have it like that, actually

"So..." dazai trialed of as he turned back around making erity's net sway again and causing her to become even more dizzy "I'm currently on the lookout for a beautiful woman who'll die with me!" he finally finished.