0.4 - ₳ ₵ɆⱤ₮₳ł₦ ɆӾ₱ⱠØ₴łVɆ

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

"My head hurts"

Erity laid sprawled on her couch, her tie hang loosely around her neck as a few buttons from her shirt where open revealing her bandaged chest under it. her jacket had been carelessly thrown over the tv and her shoes where still in the middle of the apartments entrance as she had kicked them off before falling onto the couch yesterday night or maybe early morning was a better way to put it.

last night when she left the warehouse and made her way home she passed a night shop and her eyes had catched a sight of something inside, giving her an idea for another suicide attempt.

alcohol poisoning.

she had tried it before and failed but it wouldn't hurt to try again, right?

well, she definitely tried by the sight of all the liquor bottles that surrounded her but as usual she had failed, leaving her with only an aching headache.

"Damn..." she groaned as she held the bridge of her nose between her thumb and pointer finger, eyes closed tight as she felt her head thumbing to the rhythm of her, sadly. beating heart.

she tried to open her eyes but closed them back immediately with a wince as they where blinded by the sunlight that seeped through her curtains and into her apartment.

after a couple minutes she could finally keep them open, albeit squinted.

"Man, failed again" she said as she was looking at the ceiling, waiting for her vision to unblur "oh well, their's nothing to do about it but to try again"

her hand laid on her forehead as she continued to look at the ceiling, eyes opening bit by bit as they got used to the light and her vision became more steady.

her mind was quiet as she listened to the painful thumping that resonated through her before turning her head carefully to look around the room.

she let out an exasperated sigh as she saw all the liquor bottles scattered around the floor.

i don't wanna have to clean that up, i'm to tired. maybe i'll just go back to sleep...yeah, i can deal with it later

as she was about to turn around to lay in a more comfortable position. she heard what to her sounded like bombs exploding right next to her but instead, was just her phone ringing.

groaning she turned back around and stretched out her arm to the coffee table next to her, her hand moved around as it searched for her phone to stop the horrendously loud noise it was making that made her headache all the worse.