0.2

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

"You're unbelievable" kunikida told dazai "Who goes 'that's a nice river' and jumps into it in the middle of a job?!"

erity would have spoken up at that but couldn't by the food in her mouth and just continued to calmly eat her tea on rice while atsushi was gobbling down who knows how many bowls next to her.

"Thanks to you, look! look how off-schedule we are now!" kunikida said as he went through a notebook.

"You sure like your schedules, kunikida-kun" dazai told him making kunikida get up and slam his notebook shut on the table, turning to dazai. erity just kept eating as she was looking down on the table.

It's good but not as good as her's

"This isn't a schedule! this is an ideal!" kunikida said firmly, pointing at his notebook "My guide in life! and nowhere in this book is it written that my work partner is a suicidal maniac!" he finished.

good thing i don't have to work with this guy, he'd be going at me 24/7

before kunikida could continue to rant at dazai, atsushi cut in by trying to talk but it came out muffled because of the food.

"Shut up!" kunikida shouted as he sat back down "Nowhere on my projected expenses page will you find written that i will buy a million bowls of tea on rice for a snot-nosed brat!" he explained while looking at atsushi before turning to erity "And a..." he trailed of as he looked at erity who sat in front of him, only know really noticing him as he had just trailed behind them when they where walking to the tea house and he was too occupied with dazai just a few moments ago.

he unoticingly looked over erity, the first thing he noticed where his dull eyes with deep bags under them then the bandages around his arms and neck to the soft pastel pink hair which he noticed was damp and so where his clothes.

he was snapped out of it when atsushi said something again that was still muffled by the food but he could surprisingly still understand making him turn back to atsushi.

"Like i said, it's a job!" kunikida repeated, atsushi mumbled something that kunikida once again understood while both dazai and erity watched them wondering how they where communicating.

"Our job today? it involves the military" kunikida answered before dazai cut in.

"How are you two communicating, actually?" dazai asked voicing his and eritys thoughts.

-

"I'm so full" atsushi sighed happily as he and erity finished their bowls although for erity it was her first and for atsushi, well she wasn't exactly sure how many he had eaten although she guessed at least 30.