10 - ₮ⱧɆ ₮Ɽ₳₲ɆĐɎ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳₮₳Ⱡł₴₮

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

It had been a day since erity and dazai had brought back atsushi, tanizaki and naomi to the agency and brought them into the infirmary where erity met Yosano Akiko for the second time who had taken one look at erity and a light bulb had gone off.

she was the doctor from the agency erity had heard of, her ability. Thou Shalt Not Die, allowed her to heal external wounds. However, to heal someone they must first be "half-dead" meaning they must have fatally serious injuries before she can use her ability. Due to this, her ability is inconvenient for healing minimal wounds since she needs to fatally injure that person first.

erity had been advised to try and not get injured but erity payed it no mind, she had her own healing ability. although it would be nice if it didn't work on it's own for her.

erity once again sat in front of the open window with her legs perched up the window sill like yesterday, her head leaned back with her eyes closed as before when she heard a scream coming from around the infirmary.

Doctor Yosano must be treating someone again

"Wh-wh-what should i do? the mafia might launch a raid on the agency. but why me?" she heard atshuhi's panicked voice lightly from the infirmary.

he has woken up it seems

"I haven't lost my cool!" she heard kunikida shout a little later and listened as he went of about how he wasn't panicked about the port mafia but clearly was.

and kunikida is with him, knew he was worried

a little later she heard the infirmary door click open making her put her feet down and turn around with the chair, getting up and deciding to leave the office to go down to the cafe. not feeling up to kunikida's nagging if he where to see her, what he called 'slacking'.

-

erity walked up the stairs, she had forgotten her jacket back up in the office and they held her earbuds and thought now was the best time to get them if she didn't want to be seen by kunikida and end up being nagged to as she had seen him passing through the first floor with a big stack of books.

as she continued the walk up the stairs she heard another pair of footsteps making her look up to see atsushi going down the stairs, he had a serious expression but his eyes held a certain sadness as well as fear, she also noticed him carry a bag around his shoulder and it didn't take her long to realize what was happening.

"Atsushi-kun" she called out making him snap out of his thoughts and stop as he looked up to her, they now stood on the second floor in front of each other.