15

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

.

.

.

ping!

her eyes abruptly opened although the normal empty look was still in them as she took a deep breath in, almost like she was gasping for air as she heard her phone notification sound.

slowly sitting back up, she took out her phone seeing the message was from kunikida telling her the address of the hospital and that she better be their and not slacking off.

that's right...i still have work

seeing the message reminded erity of the agency and that it probably wasn't a good idea to just disappear from work for a couple weeks already as she had just started working there and knew kunikida would personally find her and drag her back to work, nagging and lecturing her until her head exploded which in that case she probably would like to happen.

letting out a sigh, she got up and looked at the address again before starting to make her way over there, hacking into the radio of the taxi that held the other's so that she could follow their conversation for more information about the case they where on.

once again pushing her away but she knew it wouldn't last long before she popped back up.

-

erity walked on the path through the dark woods that let to the old and abandoned hospital which was the address that kunikida had sent her as she was still listening in to their conversation through the taxi's radio which she could hear riding closer and closer by to her until eventually the car took a sudden stop right next to her.

"Wh-What?!" kunikida questioned as he had been flung back to the front of the car by the sudden stop.

"We're here" the driver told them making them look out the window at the abandoned hospital which erity was also looking up at from next to the car "It's the abandoned hospital, as you requested"

"What a nice atmosphere" dazai spoke "i think it might be haunted"

"By what?" kunikida questioned.

"Ghosts, probably" erity spoke up in her monotonous voice from next to the car making everybody turn to her in surprise as they hadn't noticed she was already their.

as they got out the car, the four of them started to make their way inside the abandoned hospital.

"It is creepy, to be sure" atsushi mentioned as they walked through the halls.