0.8

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

everybody was gathered in the secluded part of the agency's office, they sat across from their client who was a young woman. Her hair was blonde and came down to her shoulders, Her eyes where a deep brown color. She wore a black suit that was left unbuttoned.

erity who had come in the office a bit later then the rest had taken a quick glance at the woman and immediately knew something was off about her, she decided to take a seat outside the secluded area in front of an open window, where she perched her feet onto the window sill.

enjoying the soft breeze as her head was leaned back with her eyes closed, relishing in the effects of the aspirin as she listened closely.

"So..." tanizaki trailed off as he looked through the papers "You've mentioned that you'd like to request an investigation but what manner of investigation are we speaking of here?" he asked her before dazai suddenly crouched down in front of her, holding her hand.

"Beautiful" dazai spoke as he looked up at the lady "You're a lady as ephemeral and elegant as a lotus"

i'm guessing he flirts with every woman he meets

"Would you be willing to join me in a double suicide-" he continued before being cut off by kunikida who punched him.

"What?" the woman questioned.

"Ah, apologies for the disturbance" kunikida said as he walked over to dazai who laid on the floor "Don't worry, please disregard what just happened" he spoke as he grabbed dazai at the back of his collar and dragged him into a room next door "Please continue"

the door closed on it's own before shouts and the sound of a beating was heard.

that's gotta hurt

"Regarding my request" the woman spoke up making everybody turn back to her with sweatdropped expressions

"Y-yes?" tanizaki questioned

atsushi was a bit surprised that she was capable of carrying on like everything was normal.

"Well, it seems there's recently been a group of, distasteful people loitering in my company's back alley" the woman explained.

"And by distasteful, you mean..." tanizaki trailed off.

"They appear to be dressed in rags some of them have been heard speaking a foreign tongue" the woman said before the door to the room next door opened.