0.9

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

erity had made her and dazai's shoulder lightly brush against each other and copied his ability, just incase.

she let out a soft unnoticed groan as she felt the pain that normally came with coping an ability as she continued to make her way with dazai to the location, not taking to long to get used to the added pain.

after they had made their way to the location, they found themselves at a dead end alley, where atsushi, tanizaki and naomi seemed to be trapped.

they both saw tanizaki and naomi laying motionlessly on the ground as they bled out further, seemingly already having lost a lot of blood as it surrounded them.

atsushi on the other hand seemed to be in his full tiger form, fighting the guy who erity recognized from the picture kunikida had.

he looked more threatening in the picture

"I suppose you'll take care of them. if so, i'll go see what i can do for tanizaki and naomi" erity spoke as she turned to dazai who smirked and gave her a nod, as dazai made his way in between atsushi and akutagawa, erity went and crouched down between tanizaki and naomi.

"Okay, that's enough!" she heard dazai shout as he placed one of his hands on atsushi and one on rashomon, activating his ability making a white-bleuish ball of light appear in both his hands where lines of the same light seem to seep out of before it surrounded both atsushi and rashomon completely.

she took this moment to use angel's touch as she gently grabbed naomi's and tanizaki's hands in one of her own before her hands started to glow a soft white-goldish light, it diminished right as dazai was done using his ability.

she didn't heal them a lot, not wanting anybody to notice and start to ask about her own abilities just yet but enough so that they would be stable.

i heard they have a doctor at the agency that seems to have a sort of healing ability as well, so they'll fine

erity looked back up as she heard a thud seeing atsushi laying on the ground, back in human form.

"You're both one of the detectives...why are you here?" higuchi asked rudelly.

"I'm the type who can't stop thinking about what a beautiful lady might be up to" dazai told her.

"I knew something was off with you the moment i saw you" erity explained as she had stood up and made her way next to dazai.